Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second this I need Nate and Elena in my collection, preferably uncharted 4 because of the level of detail and I love that game but I love the entire uncharted series so I would be good with them being based upon any of the 4 main games aslong as Nate and Elena are from the same game.

I second this I need Nate and Elena in my collection, preferably uncharted 4 because of the level of detail and I love that game but I love the entire uncharted series so I would be good with them being based upon any of the 4 main games aslong as Nate and Elena are from the same game.

yes
the detail from UC4 and Lost Legacy would be ideal for a figure. I want the whole crew, to be honest. Nathan, Elena, Sully, Sam, Chloe, etc.

yes
the detail from UC4 and Lost Legacy would be ideal for a figure. I want the whole crew, to be honest. Nathan, Elena, Sully, Sam, Chloe, etc.

oh yeh I definatly want the whole crew but the ones I want the most are Nate and Elena, im not gonna worry about anyone else until I have those two.

What I really want is for a good company to pick up Mass Effect, licensed or not. I want a Garrus so bad, and of course Threezero failed at that.

they have proven they fail at everything. they made scarjo look like a 10 dollar figure. they make one/two figures and move on.. still waiting for dead space 2. choosing to make dead space 3 isaac.. wft

that's not the case friend.

I just think that Blackbox Replicant Killer Agent K thread got shut down because maybe Sideshow still owns the license. VTS Mad Max and Furiosa still around because Sideshow or any official company doesn't own the license.

I have been told that by the end of next week. How much does shipping cost, I'm from Spain. Thank you

The store i ordered this from told me it'll be shipping on Monday, not sure if that means they're shipping their orders or it's shipping from the factories.

Kit has pics up on facebook. Looks pretty good.
e94949013f5af5f914a82ffe0f556af5.jpg
b21336aaff6ee5347b9a2c1c766c59c9.jpg
12d50d826845710559c5249178114d29.jpg
f63a223b0d80601e88505beb556d7ca6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back