Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready!

"Endure and survive." IMG_20180709_135535_704.jpegIMG_20180709_135535_702.jpegIMG_20180709_135535_705.jpegIMG_20180709_135535_703.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Really interested in the sculpt for my Bash, would love to see some more pics!

where have all my fellow U.K collectors gone to preorder/buy this figure? Any trustworthy chinese ebay sellers?

GUTTED AFTER LAST NIGHTS FOOTY RESULT

where have all my fellow U.K collectors gone to preorder/buy this figure? Any trustworthy chinese ebay sellers?

GUTTED AFTER LAST NIGHTS FOOTY RESULT

Ugh, I know...watched it in the US, though I'm British...it sucks :-(

I'm getting mine from KG Hobby...do they not ship to the UK? Guess you may have the crappy customs charge and Royal Mail 'handling' fee...

I've bought the 2 lim toys Metal gear solid figures from Kg hobbies. Came less than a week with no fees. I trust them.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rumor is an Ellie and Clicker are in the works.

Are they testing the waters first with Joel to see how well this sells?

You can't have Joel without Ellie (or vice versa). I feel like having both is essential.

Kind of weird that they haven't at least given a sneak peak of the upcoming line if it was in the works already.

giantoy_uk are a good ebay seller from China, got my LimToys D-Pack from them. Another recommendation for KGHobby as well, got the LimToys Phantom Legend there.

One thing I've learnt about ordering from China is that the best way to avoid our ridiculous customs fees (and Royal Mail's shakedown fee) is to order your goods delivered via AirMail, not shipped. There's no guarantee you'll avoid them completely, but all of the last three figures I've ordered from China via AirMail have escaped fees. It can feel safer to order it delivered by a courier like Fedex, UPS, etc, though if you do then you'll always get fees as couriers declare everything to customs.

Mine arrived today and I'm in Canada. Ordered from TNS and I paid the balance on Sunday. He looks great to me and turned out better than I was expecting

Mine arrived today and I'm in Canada. Ordered from TNS and I paid the balance on Sunday. He looks great to me and turned out better than I was expecting
I'm thinking of ordering from them. How long did it take to arrive?

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

4 days. I paid him off on Sunday the 8th and he got here today. He made it waaay earlier than I was expecting.
Damn that's fast. My tracking still shows only label has been printed. A little annoying considering I paid as soon as I got the invoice.

Then when I asked for the tracking number they send me another invoice (WTF).

Then after explaining to them I've already PAID they give me the tracking...

Back