CC Toys - GTA V 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was confused because I thought you already got Arthur but now that I've read your post again I feel dumb as hell. :lol
I think Trevor will be a pretty medicore figure overall I will put him next to the CCToys Nate when he arrives but at some point they'l probably get put in the bottom shelf and then Nate will be put in storage and Trevor will go next to Threezero Shepard.
Yup! He’s probably my figure of the year, can’t wait for the TB sculpt with the new hairpiece.

I’m definitely thinking it’s gonna be pretty mediocre as well, but i definitely think with some mods he’ll look great.

It’s been a long time since I’ve played through the story and don’t remember the outfit he’s wearing much, but seems like it may be inaccurate? I’m pretty sure he wears darker pants and a V-neck shirt, that denim jacket also needs some weathering. It’s a shame the head looks a bit small, I wish they went with a sculpt with a neck. But makes sense considering he’s got the dress outfit (which I think is a pointless addition, considering his legs have 0 paint or sculpt detail).

If LIMs schedule somehow clears up in the next couple years, I’m sure some GTA characters would be pretty popular if done good (which they would be).

Yup! He’s probably my figure of the year, can’t wait for the TB sculpt with the new hairpiece.

I’m definitely thinking it’s gonna be pretty mediocre as well, but i definitely think with some mods he’ll look great.

It’s been a long time since I’ve played through the story and don’t remember the outfit he’s wearing much, but seems like it may be inaccurate? I’m pretty sure he wears darker pants and a V-neck shirt, that denim jacket also needs some weathering. It’s a shame the head looks a bit small, I wish they went with a sculpt with a neck. But makes sense considering he’s got the dress outfit (which I think is a pointless addition, considering his legs have 0 paint or sculpt detail).

If LIMs schedule somehow clears up in the next couple years, I’m sure some GTA characters would be pretty popular if done good (which they would be).
Thanks man happy you liked the figure!

The shirt is supposed to be a v-neck yeah but the pants are accurate, just grey sweatpants stained with blood and dirt, if anything they could be a bit wider at the bottom, the denim jacket is probably based off one of the several promotional art pieces of Trevor where he is wearing it over the white t-shirt but in the actual game the jacket is a bit different and is worn with a shirt and t-shirt under that, I would say it's a good base figure if you want to customize it to be closer to your game, my Trevor always has a moustache and crazy looking hair but I don't really plan on customizing mine.

Hmmm I don't see it happening, these CCToys figures sold very poorly and GTA V main audience is teenagers playing online.

The BBICN forum is a rage fest. They feel like they got mugged by CC Toys:

block this factory

I feel cheated, so many weapons are not disassembled, it's terrible, the suit is as thick as a cotton coat

The problem is that it doesn’t matter if it’s thick, but it’s acceptable if the workmanship is better, but look at what rubbish workmanship it is

In the general environment of all kinds of miscellaneous brands and third-party impostors, I hope there will be more reviews like this. For me, this brand can be deleted forever.

Street stall keychains are better than this

giphy.gif

Even tho I know what to expect from CCToys, not much, I got Trevor from Kit just because I enjoyed playing as this entertaining disaster of a human being and he appears to be the best out of the 3 even with all his issues, I'll probably try to customize him a bit to my liking and display him next to my Trevor poster signed by Steven Ogg.

Michael and Franklin look pretty bland tho but there's the trio put together for those waiting for these, picture by BigBreda.
View attachment 609842

I think Michael is the most accurate likeness, but yeah, I'd definitely get Trevor.

I got Trevor today, it's about what I expected.

Firstly amazing service from Kit as usual, always a pleasure getting a package from him.

The sculpt is ok, definitely a downgrade from the promo but not as soft as I thought it was going to be, unfortunately it sits way too high on the neck and even after forcing it and pushing it down he still looks like he has a giraffe neck, body is a cheap KO with squeaky joints, the overall paint is acceptable and the tattoos look well printed on the hands, neck and the arm.

The clothes aren't accurate, I tried to pinch the coller of the t-shirt to make it seem more of a v-neck shirt but it only gets you so far, the sweatpants should be more baggy and way more dirty but they do the job, the jacket looks nice but not accurate to any jacket he has in the game and it's way too clean, boots are ok and accurate to the game as far as I remember, there's also a lady's dress which is a hilarious option but I'll never use it thanks to the legs on the body being just regular shiny plastic.

As far as accessories there's not many I really care about, the weapons are all pretty poor and look and feel cheap, the sticky bomb is bad too with a piece of string glued to it, the duffel bag and money stacks I actually liked and make sense for this character aside from that there's stuff like a bottle of whiskey, a baseball bat and a ski mask but my favorite accessory has to be Mr. Raspberry Jam it's an insane and disgusting addition if you've played the game but a hilarious one.

Overall it's a very mediocre figure, it's biggest flaw is the giraffe neck but switching the body means you'll lose the tattoos, I don't reccomend him for the current price but if you can find him cheaper and want something to represent GTA in your collection you could do worse than this, I actually had some fun playing around with him for a bit and going on a bit of a nostalgia trip remembering the good old days of when this game came out for the PS3, the figure could also be a good base for a proper custom, if I could I would get new clothes to match what I had him wearing in the game and try to get a mullet and handlebar moustache on him but for now his default look will do.

Here's two crappy pictures.
20221205_111702.jpg

20221205_123823.jpg

Last edited:

Firstly amazing service from Kit as usual, always a pleasure getting a package from him.

The sculpt is ok, definitely a downgrade from the promo but not as soft as I thought it was going to be, unfortunately it sits way too high on the neck and even after forcing it and pushing it down he still looks like he has a giraffe neck, body is a cheap KO with squeaky joints, the overall paint is acceptable and the tattoos look well printed on the hands, neck and the arm.

The clothes aren't accurate, I tried to pinch the coller of the t-shirt to make it seem more of a v-neck shirt but it only gets you so far, the sweatpants should be more baggy and way more dirty but they do the job, the jacket looks nice but not accurate to any jacket he has in the game and it's way too clean, boots are ok and accurate to the game as far as I remember, there's also a lady's dress which is a hilarious option but I'll never use it thanks to the legs on the body being just regular shiny plastic.

As far as accessories there's not many I really care about, the weapons are all pretty poor and look and feel cheap, the sticky bomb is bad too with a piece of string glued to it, the duffel bag and money stacks I actually liked and make sense for this character aside from that there's stuff like a bottle of whiskey, a baseball bat and a ski mask but my favorite accessory has to be Mr. Raspberry Jam it's an insane and disgusting addition if you've played the game but a hilarious one.

Overall it's a very mediocre figure, it's biggest flaw is the giraffe neck but switching the body means you'll lose the tattoos, I don't reccomend him for the current price but if you can find him cheaper and want something to represent GTA in your collection you could do worse than this, I actually had some fun playing around with him for a bit and going on a bit of a nostalgia trip remembering the good old days of when this game came out for the PS3, the figure could also be a good base for a proper custom, if I could I would get new clothes to match what I had him wearing in the game and try to get a mullet and handlebar moustache on him but for now his default look will do.

View attachment 611224
View attachment 611225

Thanks for the info. The giraffe neck is definitely a turn off but at certain angles ive seen it look okay. While doing some research and looking at reference i noticed pretty much every weapon, including the bat, is innacurate to how the actual weapons in game, which is unfortunate. with all that being said, I am still really interested in this piece, I tried to build the figure on ebay and get just the pieces i needed (including more accurate pants and shirt) and with everything it ends up being about $10 cheaper than buying the actual figure and new clothes seperately, so I may as well just get the entire figure and enjoy the extra innacurate goodies with other figures.

I think for now ill start with buying the figure and accurate sweatpants and shirt, weather up the new clothes, and worry about finding more accurate guns when the time comes. Also looks like he needs a new base. I was thinking either an acrylic base of the GTAV logo or a custom desert base, well see. All ive got left to pick up this year is this figure and Scorpion & Subzero. my videogame figure collection is going from 0 to 5 in about 2 months, love to see it.

View attachment 611224
View attachment 611225

Thanks for the review!

I'll probably get it when it's cheap enough. I think that neck tattoo should be fairly easy to paint on another body.

View attachment 611224
View attachment 611225
This is getting trashed on the Chinese forums because of how off the whole series looked from production to the proto photos. There's definitely a dip in production quality in terms of paint, tailoring and face sculpts.

1675317504484.png

After being somewhat disappointed in the CCToys Trevor, I found this custom sculpt by Siberiancustomstudio on Instagram. Much better likeness to Trevor and they even said they could paint the neck tattoo.

2023-01-25.png

1675317975688.png

I've decided to grab that sculpt and kitbash my own Trevor. Luckily there's lots of parts being sold on eBay so I was able to grab some crucial pieces for Trevor.

I grabbed the CCToys Body/hands, boots, shirt, sticky bomb, and watch. The gun, flannel and pants are other random 3P items on eBay.
I plan on modding the CCToys body to accept necked headsculpts, and because of the now present neck seam i cant got with his V-neck look, so I'm instead going for a regular t-shirt with flannel look that he sometimes sports in the game. Very excited to get this looking right, Will hopefully have everything in by march.

Is there any more info on this for Tommy? I asked if this was for real and he said coming soon? Or is this not?

Attachments

• Web capture_2-4-2023_21306_www.youtube.com.jpeg
    Web capture_2-4-2023_21306_www.youtube.com.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 0
Is there any more info on this for Tommy? I asked if this was for real and he said coming soon? Or is this not?

Went to their IG and seems like their just a retailer, a niche one located in Egypt at that. I wouldn't believe their word, but you never know.

Here is my Trevor figure.

Head was sculpted and painted by Siberian Customs, clothes are from the CCtoys Trevor and some random stuff found on eBay, and his sniper is from the Star Ace Butcher figure, pretty close to the heavy sniper in game.

A couple things id still like to do: get a better flannel that looks more like something in game, and get hands that are more detailed and match the arms I'm using, will have to get the hands custom painted though.

Very happy how he turned out though.

1701983349609.png

Aany chance of re-issues on these GTA 5 figures (with all the recent GTA6 hype)?

I regret passing on these, the prices are more expensive on the secondary market now.

Back