CC Toys - GTA V 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Kit's Facebook page
313428522_518496496961759_8795404813778867032_n.jpg

314926387_518495073628568_6397113531150471516_n.jpg

I wish one of these company’s would bring out the characters from San Andreas in 1/6 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Attachments

• A5DAE0FB-17A0-4A9A-AE45-C0DBA8ED1051.jpeg
    A5DAE0FB-17A0-4A9A-AE45-C0DBA8ED1051.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 0
Got Trevor today very very underwhelming. To the point I'm putting him up for sale.

Really disappointed with it. Head doesn't even fit on the body you have to take the connector out. Huge drop from proto that's for sure virtually no skin texture.

Even tho I know what to expect from CCToys, not much, I got Trevor from Kit just because I enjoyed playing as this entertaining disaster of a human being and he appears to be the best out of the 3 even with all his issues, I'll probably try to customize him a bit to my liking and display him next to my Trevor poster signed by Steven Ogg.

Michael and Franklin look pretty bland tho but there's the trio put together for those waiting for these, picture by BigBreda.
316734410_654175586448461_3727694460585109809_n.jpg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=390083
Joel, who bought cctoys before, thought it was pretty good, so he said that he saw the gta. Although the accessories of the three people were too repetitive in the official picture, but he was a gta player and believed in the quality of cctoys, so he ordered it immediately, full of expectations After waiting for more than a year, the result was disappointment. . . Not only are there too many duplicates, but there are also too many parts to be painted and not painted, to be movable or not, not only the head sculpt has shrunk, but the weapon is even a lump of rotten plastic that doesn't move at all! The clothes are even worse, especially for Franklin. It’s so ridiculous that he doesn’t even want to give him a different gun. Instead, he just has two identical shotguns. Look for yourself, the total price of the three people is about 3,000. If it is made like this, I bought it. I am a big grudge. I will not buy this factory again in the future.

g1.jpeg
g2.jpeg
g3.jpeg
g4.jpeg
g5.jpeg
g6.jpeg
g7.jpeg
g8.jpeg
g9.jpeg
g10.jpeg
g11.jpeg
g12.jpeg
g13.jpeg
g14.jpeg
g15.jpeg
g16.jpeg

This is a difficult situation for me. I think Michael looks the best sculpt wise, and Trevor also looks decent. Franklin is really lacking in almost every department, especially the sculpt, but it feels wrong getting 2/3 especially when it could be argued that Franklin is the main character of the game.

This is a difficult situation for me. I think Michael looks the best sculpt wise, and Trevor also looks decent. Franklin is really lacking in almost every department, especially the sculpt, but it feels wrong getting 2/3 especially when it could be argued that Franklin is the main character of the game.
I ordered Trevor, Michael's sculpt looks ok but the rest of him isn't so good and Franklin looks very poor plus they all have the same accessories anyway so I'll just have Trevor to represent the GTA universe.

Last edited:
I just got Trevor, Michael's sculpt looks ok but the rest of him isn't so good and Franklin looks very poor plus they all have the same accessories anyway so I'll just have Trevor to represent the GTA universe.
How is the body? I wanted to get Trevor to go with Arthur, but once John comes in he’ll need a buddy, which is where this dilemma came from in the first place.

For Michael I’d 100% try to find a new suit with better proportions, maybe give him a fat suit in the torso for more of a dad-bod look.

Thinking about it now, I have my modded PureArts Dragonborn from Skyrim, I could just put Trevor with him for my “favorite video game” shelf. We’ll see, I’ve been wanting to replay GTA again for the 4th time so I’ll play some and decide what I want to do.

How is the body? I wanted to get Trevor to go with Arthur, but once John comes in he’ll need a buddy, which is where this dilemma came from in the first place.

For Michael I’d 100% try to find a new suit with better proportions, maybe give him a fat suit in the torso for more of a dad-bod look.

Thinking about it now, I have my modded PureArts Dragonborn from Skyrim, I could just put Trevor with him for my “favorite video game” shelf. We’ll see, I’ve been wanting to replay GTA again for the 4th time so I’ll play some and decide what I want to do.
I should've worded that better, I didn't get Trevor yet but I ordered him. The body looks the same KO body CCToys has used in the past for their Joel and Nate figures.

If you want a companion piece for John I would suggest just grabbing the Gunslinger, third batch is up for PO if you missed it.

I should've worded that better, I didn't get Trevor yet but I ordered him. The body looks the same KO body CCToys has used in the past for their Joel and Nate figures.

If you want a companion piece for John I would suggest just grabbing the Gunslinger, third batch is up for PO if you missed it.

Arthur’s already in the collection lol, John’s one of my most highly anticipated. I wanted Trevor to go with Arthur but John will come in and inevitably take over Trevor’s spot, so I’m trying to find a new place for him when that happens

Arthur’s already in the collection lol, John’s one of my most highly anticipated. I wanted Trevor to go with Arthur but John will come in and inevitably take over Trevor’s spot, so I’m trying to find a new place for him when that happens
Yeah I was confused because I thought you already got Arthur but now that I've read your post again I feel dumb as hell. :lol
I think Trevor will be a pretty medicore figure overall I will put him next to the CCToys Nate when he arrives but at some point they'l probably get put in the bottom shelf and then Nate will be put in storage and Trevor will go next to Threezero Shepard.

Back