Caution on MR Falcon??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't this guy be reported and his ebay account suspended? They should. :mad:

The problem is... every time he lists it he uses a new ebay account. I think he has used like 5 different ebay accounts so far? All of which seem to be in good standing. It is as if he is hacking accounts; trying to sucker a buyer into sending a bank wire, then moving on to the next ebay account. This way he has no liability but the account holder does... just a theory!

But yeah people should report him before another person is out big $$$ :slap

The problem is... every time he lists it he uses a new ebay account. I think he has used like 5 different ebay accounts so far? All of which seem to be in good standing. It is as if he is hacking accounts; trying to sucker a buyer into sending a bank wire, then moving on to the next ebay account. This way he has no liability but the account holder does... just a theory!

But yeah people should report him before another person is out big $$$ :slap

Amazing he is getting away with this. I thought ebay required a credit card now to create an account. This is the type of guy you hope gets found and the crap kicked out of them...

Back