Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0101/2000

attachment.php

Nice pic devil. She looks great.

Ok, here's mine, trying to decide if her eyes are bad enough to contact SS for a replacement. Any thoughts are appreciated?

I'd be happy with those eyes. The eyeliner could be cleaner but doubt it would be noticeable in normal viewing.

P.S. Love that sig. Clint riding a tauntaun is awesome. :lol

yea still slightly googly but one of the best I've seen so far...I would still ask for the replacement and take a small refund if they offer it.

Plus, if they get enough complaints about the eyes, they might increase the QC on such features in the future. Or not. But it's worth a shot.

Finally got around opening my Catwoman box and damn she is great! As always she does look much better in person and most cellphone photos do distort her figure. The eyes on my statue are not wonky either! I was thinking the base would be too big but after putting her together its a no. She looks great on it. As someone said earlier and I have to agree this is a win for SS. A couple of shots to share here....mmm baby. :wave

DSC_0802.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

Some people had rusted pegs, the bottom of the bases warped and peeling, etc.

Awesome pics Buff! She turned out great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, seems to be so most of the time. A crap shoot :/ And thanks!

Sorry Buff, I was answering Jpuli's question about Apoc. :lol

Her eyes look perfect on yours! It is a crapshoot sometimes with QC, but I'm glad that it seems to be dying down a bit with new pics of good pieces. :rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around opening my Catwoman box and damn she is great! As always she does look much better in person and most cellphone photos do distort her figure. The eyes on my statue are not wonky either! I was thinking the base would be too big but after putting her together its a no. She looks great on it. As someone said earlier and I have to agree this is a win for SS. A couple of shots to share here....mmm baby. :wave

I like what you did with the whip here. :clap

View attachment 156467

Congrats on a good looking portrait! :)

View attachment 156472

Back