Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro! :hi5:

I'm more po'ed over the Thanos Dio because I went through two of them and now wait for April (like most of us.):mad:
Yeah, I dig that as do so many of us. That piece pissed me off pretty bad, but at least I knew what to expect. I flexed mine at the last minute and had to wait, so I heard ALL the horror stories. I'm still not happy with the whole ripping out the styrofoam "solution" to the problem. I hope there is something more than that in order.

Yeah, I dig that as do so many of us. That piece pissed me off pretty bad, but at least I knew what to expect. I flexed mine at the last minute and had to wait, so I heard ALL the horror stories. I'm still not happy with the whole ripping out the styrofoam "solution" to the problem. I hope there is something more than that in order.

There has to be a more effective solution than ripping out the styrofoam over the shield. I'm pretty sure Skiman flexed his also, so SS probably removed the styrofoam from all pending orders on flex. The pieces we receive in April have got to include a better packaging configuration, or a removable shield on a peg (which is what they should have done all along).

Just a quick question guys just moved my Carnage and I've never noticed it before I thought it was dust but the arm that's removable seems to be a different colour almost as if it's got dust on it, is everyones like this, there's a lot of pages here so I don't know if ths is an issue or not?

Just a quick question guys just moved my Carnage and I've never noticed it before I thought it was dust but the arm that's removable seems to be a different colour almost as if it's got dust on it, is everyones like this, there's a lot of pages here so I don't know if ths is an issue or not?

Mine's perfect color.

I think all the arms had a slight discoloration to them.

Ok thanks it does look odd though, I wonder why they are like that has anyone got any pics to show the difference my camera is rubbish.

Ok thanks it does look odd though, I wonder why they are like that has anyone got any pics to show the difference my camera is rubbish.

i doubt any camera will pick up the slight color variation, and if it could then it probably would show that well on the forums anyways

Back