Caption This... The Empire Strikes Back

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kl241

Super Freak
Reaction score
Maxim published these rare production photos from The Empire Strikes Back and they look like they'd make for some hilarious captions so have fun!

Caption #1
1.jpg

Caption #2
2.jpg

Caption #3
3.jpg

Caption #4
4.jpg

Caption #5
8.jpg

Caption #6
5.jpg

Caption #7
7.jpg

Caption #8
6.jpg

8.jpg

pictured here is Joba Fett, although not as feared as his cousin Boba Fett, Joba was known as a pretty ruthless wheat farmer and on more than one occasion pulled his blaster down at the CO-OP when grain prices dropped.

5.jpg

George: One day, everything you see behind you will be done on a computer.

Irvin: (thinking) What an a__hole.

Caption #1
1.jpg

"I know promotion for this movie is in my contract but this is ridiculous."

Caption #2
2.jpg

"Next time I'm asking for a bigger trailer..."

Caption #3
3.jpg

"That is NOT a blaster in your pocket is it!?"

Caption #4
4.jpg

"So you like to ride motorcycles eh? I'll kill you!"

Caption #5
8.jpg

"In need of funding for Empire, Lucas tried to appeal to 4H...."

Caption #6
5.jpg

"No George, I don't know what CGI is, please let me get back to making my movie."

Caption #7
7.jpg

"Luke....I am really happy to see you....."

Caption #8
6.jpg

"Here we see Lucas' early attempts at CGI, attempting to combine Empire Strikes Back with sequences of the Ten Commandments..."

1.jpg

"Indy, if you still want the Ark, it has been loaded onto a truck for Oslo."

7.jpg

Dave Prowse: "Mark, is it just me... or does the gentleman behind you in the pink shirt and jeans not look just like that Steven Spielberg chap who made CLOSE ENCOUNTERS?"

Caption #2
2.jpg

"Medically she's stable but I'm afraid she's dying. She's lost the will to live."

Caption #7
7.jpg

Kershner: "I know you like how this is going George but I really don't think this scene is working. Let's try it at least once with David's mask on and without all these extras."

Maxim published these rare production photos from The Empire Strikes Back and they look like they'd make for some hilarious captions so have fun!

Caption #4
4.jpg

Irvin: ya' know mark between you & the wookie over there i'm thinking we should rename this film "The Empire Strikes a Match"............:fart

Caption #1
1.jpg

"And I thought these things smelled bad (pant) (pant) on the outside."

"Don't worry Luke, I'll have you back at the base in 5 weeks...now where are those blasted keys!"

Caption #6
5.jpg

"Willy Willow, Peter Pine, you may release George Lucas. And by the way, it's Mister Winter to you!"

Back