• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars-LAST CALL BEFORE EVIL BAY.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo 7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
LAST CALL...TOMORROW THEY GO ON EVIL BAY !

All,

Unfortunately, I have some medical bills and I have to sell all of my 1/6 figures. All have been in contained in detolfs and are Adult owned. The prices are fixed with Shipping included. Payment needs to be paid via paypay to my [email protected]. I will not hold any items . Payment must be paid right away or it goes to the next person. All will come with the shipper and has all of the accessories. Lastly I will ship via UPS insured with tracking. lastly, whatever doesn't sell will go to evil bay :

1. Hot Toys Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Darth Vader MMS572 $420.00​

2.Hot Toys Incinerator Storm Trooper TMS012 Mandalorian $270.00​

3.Hot Toys Star Wars TMS011 Remnant Stormtrooper 1/6 Scale Figure Mandalorian $370.00 SOLD !!!!!!!!​

4.Hot Toys TMS007 Star Wars The Mandalorian 1/6 Scale Action Figure $330.00​

5. Hot Toys MMS323 First Order Snowtrooper And Officer 1/6 SEALED 2-Pack $250.00​

Last edited:
Please delete - the remaining figures have been moved to ebay.

All,

Unfortunately, I have some medical bills and I have to sell all of my 1/6 figures. All have been in contained in detolfs and are Adult owned. The prices are fixed with Shipping included. Payment needs to be paid via paypay to my [email protected]. I will not hold any items . Payment must be paid right away or it goes to the next person. All will come with the shipper and has all of the accessories. Lastly I will ship via UPS insured with tracking. lastly, whatever doesn't sell will go to evil bay :

1. Hot Toys Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Darth Vader MMS572 $420.00​

2.Hot Toys Incinerator Storm Trooper TMS012 Mandalorian $270.00​

3.Hot Toys Star Wars TMS011 Remnant Stormtrooper 1/6 Scale Figure Mandalorian $370.00 SOLD !!!!!!!!​

4.Hot Toys TMS007 Star Wars The Mandalorian 1/6 Scale Action Figure $330.00​

5. Hot Toys MMS323 First Order Snowtrooper And Officer 1/6 SEALED 2-Pack $250.00​

Back