Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro for the helpful info. Im done talking about this. It's just not right to mislead buyers like they did. I will live and learn.

It was not being smart ass Just watching my butt. Really check California law. Depending on when you order it. If you ordered before the 350 you order it, but if you order it after they posted 350 you are in better shape. Think this tag means or could mean 10,000 but 350 means 350. It's your order date. 150 more is not a lssues but being told one thing. Just talk to someone else at ss.

It was not being smart ass Just watching my butt. Really check California law. Depending on when you order it. If you ordered before the 350 you order it, but if you order it after they posted 350 you are in better shape. Think this tag means or could mean 10,000 but 350 means 350. It's your order date. 150 more is not a lssues but being told one thing. Just talk to someone else at ss.

Thanks for helping. I know, I was not saying you were trying be. I was saying that the mods might not like me talking about this here so I was not going to say too much. I agree with you 100% that I could try to sue them. It's just that it's about 400.00 so they know it's not worth it to do so for so little. SS just pisses me off when they pull this type of thing. I didn't do anything wrong but believe them.

I really hope SS gets their b@l!s in a sling for this crap. First they switch exclusives on the LOTR statue Boromir, then this Cap. Rex ES fiasco; I guarantee, if the need arises they will alter the Ex Droids just to make a few extra bucks.

This is classic bait & switch.

once they announced an ES for an exclusive they should stick to it and not change it afterwards , i also remember they changed the ES for the optimus prime maquette from 100 to 150 pieces ...

they have done it lots of times and will continue to do so.

But, releasing the edition size of the regular and not the exclusive is a new one for me...

Well I guess while they are at it might as well jack in a few thousand of the Droids ex set. I can use one of those since I miss it. It does say TBD on that set. Go ahead SS make more please and earn more money.

The Edition Size is 300 and should be reflected as such on this item's sell page. Apologies for any confusion I'm not sure why that Edition Size was stripped from the page earlier, but it should be showing up there now.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

The Edition Size is 300 and should be reflected as such on this item's sell page. Apologies for any confusion I'm not sure why that Edition Size was stripped from the page earlier, but it should be showing up there now.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Glad to hear! any word on when the edition size for the exclusive droids will be released?

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Is it really 300 for the ES? If so then I'm very happy with my order. Let me check. If it is then I'm sorry SS for saying bad things about you. :) I take it all back if it's really 300 ES as promised.
You guys rock and thanks so much for fixing this up. Again I'm sorry for saying bad things about the change.

Rex looked sharp last night!

img2688sn.jpg

yeah he looks great.. and Aayla looks better from the back :D

Yeah he looks pretty awesome! I love how he's holding a strap of grenades in his left hand.

congrats who jumped on him.. just couldnt do it.. to many other statues I like more..

but getting the reg. later on would be fine with me.. the ex doesnt knock me off anyway

Well it's about time I can finally place an order for this one. I've been waiting to jump on the WL for this one because I didn't want to pay for the NRD on something I'm not entirely sure if I want. Order placed... He He!

Back