Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I was refering to the Ringwraith on Steed. Rex is going to have to wait for now.

I thought cap had an ES size? Did this change? I only see TBD now. I thought it was 350 before. What happen?

yeah it was at 350..no idea.. probably they will lift it to 500

yeah it was at 350..no idea.. probably they will lift it to 500

I order this fast when I saw it was at 350, did not want to miss this. So now they charge my NRD. If it was a larger ES I would have passed and order a reg instead. SS is really messing with my head. I'm going to call them to cancel if they change this more than 350 as they first said it would be. Not fair to make us rush to buy it with a super low es, and then change their minds.

Ended up canceling this. I had to cut some items somewhere and since i have a 1:6 clone army and the Clone Trooper PF... This was one of my Pre-orders that got the ax.

Cap was always 500 ES not 350. SSC never changed it.

Nope as I posted Rex is my clone. I had a very hard time passing on him. The number was 350, at the time. Still very hard to pass on. But I will double dip on the 1/6. With phase 2 helmet.

Nope as I posted Rex is my clone. I had a very hard time passing on him. The number was 350, at the time. Still very hard to pass on. But I will double dip on the 1/6. With phase 2 helmet.

I'm going to call SS to see what happen to the 300 ES they promised. If they changed it then I will cancel it. I hope I don't get charge for the issue. I checked again it was first posted by SS as 300 pieces not more for the ex. That's why I rushed to order this. This is very misleading.

Last edited:
please keep us posted what they say

Ok I called them today and told them what happen to the email telling everyone to order fast since Rex is going to be a low 300 pieces. So I ask SS they said looks like they change their mind and will add more. So I said since they switch out the low ES I don't want the ex anymore. The rep said that it's not possible to cancel without a NRD charge since there's nothing wrong with the statue. I told them it's misleading to advertise a low ES to get people ordering fast then change their minds. So long story short no SS will not cancel this for the people who preorder with a charge. This makes me believe also about the statues they make with all the bad lazy eyes. Most likely they will not refund or exchange those since theres nothing wrong with the statue itself. Sucks right? I would not have order the ex if it was larger than 300 but would have went with the reg version for a cheaper 100.00. Oh well lesson learn to not believe what SS says all the time.

Ok I called them today and told them what happen to the email telling everyone to order fast since Rex is going to be a low 300 pieces. So I ask SS they said looks like they change their mind and will add more. So I said since they switch out the low ES I don't want the ex anymore. The rep said that it's not possible to cancel without a NRD charge since there's nothing wrong with the statue. I told them it's misleading to advertise a low ES to get people ordering fast then change their minds. So long story short no SS will not cancel this for the people who preorder with a charge. This makes me believe also about the statues they make with all the bad lazy eyes. Most likely they will not refund or exchange those since theres nothing wrong with the statue itself. Sucks right? I would not have order the ex if it was larger than 300 but would have went with the reg version for a cheaper 100.00. Oh well lesson learn to not believe what SS says all the time.

Look at California laws this is all I will post about it. RCCA got sued sometime ago. Keep in mind that they can run a number 10% up or down. Best move it to a legal board. I was the one who sued them. It was not a class action, but I won.

Just talk to someone better or that has been there for sometime. Btw if I would have ordered one I would just keep it. 500 is still a very low number, but if they were to change it to say 5,000.

Look at California laws this is all I will post about it. RCCA got sued sometime ago. Keep in mind that they can run a number 10% up or down. Best move it to a legal board. I was the one who sued them. It was not a class action, but I won.

Just talk to someone better or that has been there for sometime. Btw if I would have ordered one I would just keep it. 500 is still a very low number, but if they were to change it to say 5,000.

Thanks bro for the helpful info. Im done talking about this. It's just not right to mislead buyers like they did. I will live and learn.

Back