Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both sculpts look absolutely amazing. Hopefully the paint job holds up to every statue made. I don't even know which one I like more...haha. I'm leaning slightly towards the masked head because it looks cooler, but unmasked looks just as good. Damn, fine.

Well I guess that's what we pay for one day shipping eh? I really wish they did local pick up would be amazing.

I live on the opposite side of the country, but it would be pretty cool if they had a storefront that allowed for local pick-up. They could also showcase their history by having a collection of their creations on display.

The one room everyone can go into doesn't have too much on display. Room itself looks cool though.

If the 10% discount works for captain marvel, I will probably have to place my order

She's next on my list. May wait for some of my more expensive flex payments to finish before I pre-order though. Hopefully the EX will be around long enough for me to wait. The 10% coupons do take a bit of the sting out of the price increases.

I had a hard time choosing between this and Dark Phoenix. The face sculpt on this is freakin amazing, the ES is much better then DP, and the colors really pop. On the flipside, I probably wouldn't ever display the masked head, and I'm not sure she would pair well with any of the statues currently in my collection (or on pre-order). After much internal debate I ended up ordering Dark Phoenix because I liked the EX better, the non ex head is gorgeous too, she will fit in my collection better (pair nicely with Brown Wolvie or Hellfire Emma ex) and I prefer the shorter base. If CM's base was a little shorter I may have pulled the trigger but I didn't want her dwarfing my other marvel statues. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up ordering her at some point- my willpower is weak when it comes to face sculpts that look this good.

I have similar thoughts on the two, Skywalker. I feel like I'm probably going to end up with both of them though.

To me the regular sculpt on this statue blows away the EX. Options are nice though.

I had a hard time choosing between this and Dark Phoenix...I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up ordering her at some point- my willpower is weak when it comes to face sculpts that look this good.

I know exactly what you mean! This is one of the nicest looking face sculpts that I've seen on a statue and it completely sold me on this piece. At the same time, I love the colors and the body sculpt as well but have little to no knowledge of this character. I couldn't pass this one up, however, and locked one in as soon as I could.

As an aside, I really like the Dark Phoenix as well and think it looks much nicer than other recent releases so here is hoping that the factories can make these as great as we hope them to be. :)

I have to confess, I only ordered this because it truly is a marvelous piece all around... I have no history with the character.

That being said, had I known the Armored Bats was coming I may not have... Damn NRD!

I have to confess, I only ordered this because it truly is a marvelous piece all around... I have no history with the character.

That being said, had I known the Armored Bats was coming I may not have... Damn NRD!

Buy me captain marvel and I'll pay your NRD for bats?

Back