Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, no official word on Nova. Just speculation that he might be coming up.

I'd love Nova but I don't think it's planned right now in the immediate future. Igo spoke about a companion piece for Gamora, most likely Angela or someone from the Guardians, plus a cosmic villain, supposedly Thanos. This is unless I missed some clue or some other statement. I guess that either Nova is already planned but hardly for this year, or it will be taken into account depending on the sales of these other cosmic characters.

Unfortunately it doesn't bode well that the price on Gamora jumped by $50 ...and now the immediate reaction by most is disfavor of day one PO. Including myself, most are now waiting to order Gamora ...that's if they're going to order her at all.

Unfortunately it doesn't bode well that the price on Gamora jumped by $50 ...and now the immediate reaction by most is disfavor of day one PO. Including myself, most are now waiting to order Gamora ...that's if they're going to order her at all.

My feelings exactly!

I'm under the impression that this Cpt Marvel will sell a s--t ton, same for Dark Phoenix... and an eventual Thanos too. Unless they pull a Darkseid and manage to make a poor seller out of the most popular villain in the Marvel universe.

Btw, Ex ordered a couple days ago here, she'll look great with the custom Gladiator I have on order :monkey3

1.jpg

I think DP will sell no matter what but I don't think Captain Marvel and Gamora will be heavy movers at these price points. The marvel space u is a more niche following

I'm under the impression that this Cpt Marvel will sell a s--t ton, same for Dark Phoenix... and an eventual Thanos too. Unless they pull a Darkseid and manage to make a poor seller out of the most popular villain in the Marvel universe.

Btw, Ex ordered a couple days ago here, she'll look great with the custom Gladiator I have on order :monkey3

View attachment 245263

That's the third time I heard of a custom Gladiator. I'm definitely missing something. Would you mind telling me more about it ...PM if discretion is mandatory.

That's the third time I heard of a custom Gladiator. I'm definitely missing something. Would you mind telling me more about it ...PM if discretion is mandatory.

Long gone. Don't bother teasing yourself haha

That's cool if it's gone. But where can I see pics of it?

Even if I missed it, I'd still want to see it and know more about it.

Back