1/6 Captain America U.S.Agent/The Captain Avengers movie style custom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Appreciate the complements. Nice to know It was worth the effort. Gets me amped for my next project, which I hope to have some updates on soon. Posted a few pics to gallery already. But want to wait till I have something to really show before starting a new thread. :)

Thanks! Still very pleased with how it turned out. Always find myself admiring it the most out of all my figs. Learned a lot doing this one. Hope to finish my next project soon.

I have one fully stock Avengers Cap that I bought recently and an older bashed one that has most but not all of the parts. Now that I have a full, complete one I'm really thinking of doing something like this with the other one.

I have one fully stock Avengers Cap that I bought recently and an older bashed one that has most but not all of the parts. Now that I have a full, complete one I'm really thinking of doing something like this with the other one.

Sounds good. Would love to see that. I keep wondering if they will ever make a version of it on film. In the comics Black Panter gives Cap the new sheild, when he switches to this suit. Would be nice to see if they worked it in to Civil War somehow. Seeing as the stealth suit/super soldier didn't appear till after Cival war. The movies are doing there own thing anyway as far as continuity goes. I would love to try and make a Age of X Cap using one of the new headsculpts someday.

Sounds good. Would love to see that. I keep wondering if they will ever make a version of it on film. In the comics Black Panter gives Cap the new sheild, when he switches to this suit. Would be nice to see if they worked it in to Civil War somehow. Seeing as the stealth suit/super soldier didn't appear till after Cival war. The movies are doing there own thing anyway as far as continuity goes. I would love to try and make a Age of X Cap using the new one of the new headsculpts someday.

I stripped two Strike helmets last night so i can do repaints of the helmet colour, and it's fairly easy. So it's doable with the Strike lid to get it off for a repaint.

That's very impressive. US Agent/The Captain has always been a great look and cool character.

Back