Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've preferred a Sam Wilson comic Captain America instead and a comic Winter Soldier

Does it even make sense to release film superheroes? Why not wait until the final Infinity War / Avengers movie to decide which look is the most iconic... Instead of a new film version every 2 years..

cancelled this statue. I only want premium statues will wait on iron studios captain 3 version, got avengers 2 and its incredible

Last edited by a moderator:
I would've preferred a Sam Wilson comic Captain America instead and a comic Winter Soldier

Does it even make sense to release film superheroes? Why not wait until the final Infinity War / Avengers movie to decide which look is the most iconic... Instead of a new film version every 2 years..

Falcon Cap? No way :lol

Good statue, bad likeness. I bailed a long time ago. I am surprised this didn't get cancelled actually.

They have nailed plenty of actors though. My Saruman looks just like Christopher Lee. Heck even some of their older pieces had pretty good likenesses, if not a little heavy handed paint jobs.

Wow just like everyone else said that looks nothing like Chris Evans. What were they thinking??

Final payment being charged tomorrow.

I must be the only Freak looking forward to finally getting this statue. :lol

That's okay, my opinion is the only one that matters to me. :wave

I'm right there with ya on this one. It's a great looking dynamic Winter Soldier, and as long as the paint apps are clean and solid I will be happy :)

Anxious to see it in hand. Maybe Sideshow accidentally grabbed a statue with an "off" head sculpt for their production pics, right? :wink1:

Just got charged for mine. Interested (and a bit weary) to see what this looks like in person.

Assuming there are no issues with the paint apps then you're either going to hate it because the portrait isn't CE or love it because it's a dynamic Cap winter soldier statue. Not sure there are any real surprises left to see based on the production photos.

Assuming there are no issues with the paint apps then you're either going to hate it because the portrait isn't CE or love it because it's a dynamic Cap winter soldier statue. Not sure there are any real surprises left to see based on the production photos.

I think it's over-simplified to think that there are only two camps of thought with this statue. I never expected it to look like Evans, as it was clear when they released proto pics that it didn't look like him. I was happy with the proto pics, but if the statue doesn't look better in hand than it does in the production pics then I'll be returning it.

Back