Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex mentioned in the Ask Sideshow thread on statueforum that we won't see this PF until 2015, along with news that the GOTG pieces have been put on definite hold.

Alex mentioned in the Ask Sideshow thread on statueforum that we won't see this PF until 2015, along with news that the GOTG pieces have been put on definite hold.

BOO I SAY.. I really want this one...

Prob DAT portrait. Yuck.
Yeah I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks the masked portrait doesn't look like Evans. Has more of an Adrien Brody look Lol.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Totally did not look like Evans but still looked like a good cap!

Don't know how you got Adrien Brody from that, but okay... :lol

Yeah, I don't mind the wait so long as the sculpt improves. Their real-life-counterpart-sculpts haven't been the best. Wouldn't mind them taking the time and effort to get it down.

When she said we won't see this PF until 2015 was she talking about the statue or simply official pics on the website? :lol

Because the release date has always been 2015. I just want to see updated photos and that unmasked head. :tap

I'm sure there will be plenty of statues pushed from 4Q14 to 1Q15 and beyond. With enormous edition sizes and batch shipping, I don't know how Sideshow can keep up with all the products they are offering right now. It seems that they really can't as is evident by almost everything coming out late these days.

I'm sure there will be plenty of statues pushed from 4Q14 to 1Q15 and beyond. With enormous edition sizes and batch shipping, I don't know how Sideshow can keep up with all the products they are offering right now. It seems that they really can't as is evident by almost everything coming out late these days.

Statues being late was never a new thing with any company

Don't know how you got Adrien Brody from that, but okay... :lol

Yeah, I don't mind the wait so long as the sculpt improves. Their real-life-counterpart-sculpts haven't been the best. Wouldn't mind them taking the time and effort to get it down.
Lol its the nose really that made me think of his name Lol.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Are you getting on the Ex WL or waiting to see in hand pics before ordering the reg?

Oh it has been long ordered, no NRD made that a no brainer. But considering how many heavy hitters I have coming the next 6-8 months, this is an easy one to cut (looking at you too, Iron Patriot) if it hits at a busy release time.

Oh it has been long ordered, no NRD made that a no brainer. But considering how many heavy hitters I have coming the next 6-8 months, this is an easy one to cut (looking at you too, Iron Patriot) if it hits at a busy release time.

Easily understandable! I may have to cut some other POs when this one is ready to ship. :panic: :lol

Back