Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the buddie he speaks of :1-1:.Thor and I were tired of waiting for him to show up But alas he is finally here #98, Amazing piece. Pictures do not do this piece or IMO any life size bust justice. It looks so life like in person. Him and Thor look like they are about to turn around and look at me.

ThorandCap.jpg

CaptainAmerica.jpg

captainamerica2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm the buddie he speaks of :1-1:.Thor and I were tired of waiting for him to show up But alas he is finally here #98, Amazing piece. Pictures do not do this piece or IMO any life size bust justice. It looks so life like in person. Him and Thor look like they are about to turn around and look at me.

ThorandCap.jpg

CaptainAmerica.jpg

captainamerica2.jpg

Looks great! Congrats... Very clean set up also.

ThorandCap.jpg

Congrats! That's a great setup you have there!

Ok guys, what would you like to see this bust next to?
I guess I should ask since Im planning to display him tomorrow.
I think it would be great next to the PF too

Mine just shipped, I plan to display him next to Thor. Now just waiting on IM to finish the big 3.

Back