• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Captain America Ex. PF.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Not to steal Pitu's thunder,but Cap America is the next step in my Crusade to obtain every Marvel PF there is.All I'm asking is that he be Mint (No paint chips, marks,breaks ,ect..face paint in particulary must be perfect.)

I WILL PAY EBAY PRICES ON THESE. GOOD MONEY COMING YOUR WAY $$$

PM me.....

I give you less than an hour before Eli comes in and tells his sad tale......

Last edited:
Shai, I thought you had given up Marvel and were getting back to your horror roots?

:rotfl:lol

I think a lot of us are like that! I just jumped back on the Marvel PF wagon myself. So are you selling off your horror collectibles now?

loll..Already sold, Freddy, Jason and the Leatherface PF to a local retailer here.Back to Marvel full force Now.

loll..Already sold, Freddy, Jason and the Leatherface PF to a local retailer here.Back to Marvel full force Now.

:rock :rock :rock

Good luck with the ex Cap! I just replaced my regular Cap....I had #439 and sold him off last year....now I have #441 coming. Also have the ex Thing on Flex....and the ex Thor on pre-order. I really want green Hulk though. :(

Last edited:
Found one...cost me a lot.No thanks to the freak board...:monkey4....:lol

Back