Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Green doesn't have this yet?????

Didn't order but figured its time to have one Capt A to represent the char. Like one Spiderman, Dr. Doom, etc. Don't want to pay inflated price just for the Ex so maybe his LCS got an Ex. The store owner said he got an Ex so Mr. Green see if its good price. As long as its under $500, is fine.

Didn't order but figured its time to have one Capt A to represent the char. Like one Spiderman, Dr. Doom, etc. Don't want to pay inflated price just for the Ex so maybe his LCS got an Ex. The store owner said he got an Ex so Mr. Green see if its good price. As long as its under $500, is fine.

It should be under $500. What are they going for on eBay from what you've seen (exclusive wise)?

Don't you need to be a Premium member? Anyway, he'll check his LCS first for the EX.

To see the For Sale threads or buy? I don't think so because I'm always looking in there. You need it to start FS threads though and sell. (With that said, getting ready to sell some things so you may see me jump to Premium status tomorrow finally.)

Everybody should stop buying statues for insane prices on ebay. Ebay is wack when it comes to prices. If everyone would stop buying them, prices would drop. If a statue is 400 dollars retail, I'll pay 450-500 max on the secondary market. The older ones are more expensive, but I just don't buy them. I hate flippers.

Everybody should stop buying statues for insane prices on ebay. Ebay is wack when it comes to prices. If everyone would stop buying them, prices would drop. If a statue is 400 dollars retail, I'll pay 450-500 max on the secondary market. The older ones are more expensive, but I just don't buy them. I hate flippers.

Samesies!

Back