Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the this, but I feel like the body is over posed.. It's seems almost contorted... anyone else think so???

I like it because now both the star on the chest, and the shield are staring at you when it's displayed.

This piece is absolutely stunning! I really like this despite the smaller size of the shields and love that you get both of them!

Will have to hold off on ordering this one since I have too many pieces coming as it is. Seriously considering canceling something and ordering this one instead. Hmmm...

Ex ordered. Now the wait till August. Then the delay to September. Maybe have cap in hand by November? Whatever. Cap is 2014 statue of the year for me

My money is on a late spring to mid summer 2015 release for this. The Batman PF has already been delayed close to a year now and still is not out.

But I would LOVE to be wrong and this come out on time :pray:

My money is on a late spring to mid summer 2015 release for this. The Batman PF has already been delayed close to a year now and still is not out.

But I would LOVE to be wrong and this come out on time :pray:

Yeah and let's not forgot about the Master Chief that just got another delay! Why even make an expected date anymore? It doesn't mean anything when you never hit it! :impatient:

don't like the face. looks like he's working on taking a ****. other than that it's a fantastic statue.

Saw the reveal and like Flip I do kinda want a more classic comic look but this piece is definitely awesome, call me on the fence for right now.

See Snoop at this point you should interject and say "Josh I find your lack of faith disturbing".

I just crumbled and pre-ordered. It's going to be an expensive 2014.

I reckon they should just stamp "100% Awesome" on the bottom. A keeper for sure.

I just crumbled and pre-ordered. It's going to be an expensive 2014.

I reckon they should just stamp "100% Awesome" on the bottom. A keeper for sure.

:exactly: it's a great looking piece and a super addition to any collection. Gonna be displaying my EX next to my Hulk Maquette :yess:

At least +1000 ES for sure. Such popular character and Hollywood has help made him even more famous. No way SS make low ES nowadays IMO.

:hi5:

:lol better him than the Hulk I guess. Congrats to you. :1-1:

:horror :lol:rotfl:lol

I get your point but I don't care about ES, they could make 10,000 Caps and I would still buy it 'cause I dig the sculpt. I pay my $40 now and forget about keeping track of waitlists/sellouts. The only thing I truly care about is the outcome of the final product that will hopefully look like the prototype they have advertised.

Same here. If by me POing right off the bat means that the ES goes up...oh well.

ES means nothing to me. What matters is that I have an awesome looking Cap in my collection. :yess:

Yes! Don't care if they make a billion of these. I collect to have nice things on my shelf. Not because others can't have it.

While I don't generally care for ES either, if they do make too many, say goodbye to quality control. You cannot expect the same attention to detail to be applied to 10,000 as you can to 1,500.

So enough for true Sideshow/Marvel fans, but no more than.

Back