Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this next to my cap ...lol uploadfromtaptalk1437356980236.jpg

The woman would kill me if I did....then again....:lol

Bro she will understand. You just got to explain how much this stuff means to you, and how it reminds you of your childhood. *Insert smooches, insert puppy dog eyes*...... Calculating...... Success Rate = 95%.

Bro she will understand. You just got to explain how much this stuff means to you, and how it reminds you of your childhood. *Insert smooches, insert puppy dog eyes*...... Calculating...... Success Rate = 95%.

I will tell her to PM you if **** goes down. :lol

Make the notes. Take the memos. I got 2099's back! If your wife freaks out... We link arms with other collectors and form Voltron!

He looks great, have to pick him up soon. I've slowly come to the point where I prefer this over the OG Cap pf.

He looks great, have to pick him up soon. I've slowly come to the point where I prefer this over the OG Cap pf.

He definitely grows on you. I can see why someone would think that this is superior - I would argue that myself. I think it boils down to the pose and the look that you're going for because the quality of both are outstanding.

He definitely grows on you. I can see why someone would think that this is superior - I would argue that myself. I think it boils down to the pose and the look that you're going for because the quality of both are outstanding.

To me, the original was a joke at first, but the musculature of it is awesome. This new one is so much more detailed. I think they both do a great job of telling a story. OG, standing there proud after battle. This, being the first to charge in and lead the troops.

Great pieces all around. But I have plans for this cap... And I can't wait to see them come to fruition.

To me, the original was a joke at first, but the musculature of it is awesome. This new one is so much more detailed. I think they both do a great job of telling a story. OG, standing there proud after battle. This, being the first to charge in and lead the troops.

Great pieces all around. But I have plans for this cap... And I can't wait to see them come to fruition.

This new one is certainly a worthy successor. :lecture

Pure quality, just like the OG. That pose on original is just so hard to beat though. But Sideshow took this in another direction and it's pure awesomeness. Love every bit of it.

Same sentiments here. I think the new one's pose and detailing are superior, but the OG does have a more eye catching muscalture and arguably more interesting base. Both look amazing in their own right.

Same sentiments here. I think the pose and detailing are superior, but the OG does have a more eye catching muscalture.

I think another thing that the OG had going for it was the Exclusive accessories - this new one has the extra shield, so it's dead even (even though I think the OG heater shield is much better). But the change-o-helmet to change-o-Ultron....Phew. That's hard to beat.

Back