Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a charging Allied Cap with a custom right hand holding the U.S. Flag. It'd have to be a real flag, like something similar to what the Classic Iron Man Comi is holding. It could be a fresh flag or a tattered one, as if he picked it up from a wounded soldier who was charging with it. Not a sculpted flag. It could look something like this:

870373-bigthumbnail.jpg

I'm praying someone does a modern m4 hand. Also, a bigger round shield hand. And if they sculpt it, bigger gloves.

I'd like to see a charging Allied Cap with a custom right hand holding the U.S. Flag. It'd have to be a real flag, like something similar to what the Classic Iron Man Comi is holding. It could be a fresh flag or a tattered one, as if he picked it up from a wounded soldier who was charging with it. Not a sculpted flag. It could look something like this:

870373-bigthumbnail.jpg

I could get behind this idea. The options are limitless with that open right hand.

Savage, you need to make the flag hand. Make this happen!!

....gobble, gobble. :D

I can't even draw hands. I don't think sculpting one would go well. Haha

Although, I think if I can get some bullet casing molds going, people would appreciate that.

I can't even draw hands. I don't think sculpting one would go well. Haha

Although, I think if I can get some bullet casing molds going, people would appreciate that.

Keep me in the loop. I'm interested in seeing a prototype. I'll be honest in that I've never bought any custom pieces for my statues before, but who knows?! :rock

Keep me in the loop. I'm interested in seeing a prototype. I'll be honest in that I've never bought any custom pieces for my statues before, but who knows?! :rock

Yeah. I am going to look in to a bunch of things. I'm interested in making a base for the hulk pf. Going to keep it a suprise for now... But yeah, if I can pull it off, it will be sick.

Yeah. I am going to look in to a bunch of things. I'm interested in making a base for the hulk pf. Going to keep it a suprise for now... But yeah, if I can pull it off, it will be sick.

Is this a side hobby of yours? Where did you get the talent to do that stuff?

.[/QUOTE]

I did something very similar with my custom Cap a long time ago. The new cap will have all these options, guns, flag and more.

e1b3c4f0.jpg

Back