Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you got two of the same clip. Ones supposed to look like a "T" and the other a slot.

View attachment 148569

Sorry for the crappy iPad pic.

Thanks for the pix, I would have drove myself crazy. :gah: Glad it wasn't me. Hey Sideshow "strike two " , are you trying to kill my enthusiasm about this statue. :slap Oh well can't do anything about it till Tuesday. :tap You just have to laugh!:lol

How the hell do they run out of exclusive hands two days after collectors get them in hand. How many extras did they make, two?

Agreed. It's been two weeks since release. Pretty unacceptable. Why they don't make extras to begin with befuddles me.

Gonna put my review up for this badboy, along with pics, tomorrow...but initial thoughts are that its a beautifully tailored piece that is pretty much spot on to what we saw on the Comic Con prototype in my opinion. The Exclusive hand is a nice display alternative and certainly brings out the pose a lot more. No breakages to report on my side other than a few bleeds of paint here and there that need to be seen up close to notice. The only negative thing I can say at this point about the statue is the Heat Shield :slap What were Sideshow thinking?! It really is awful and so without a shadow of a doubt I'll be painting over the decal if necessary cos I'm not gonna be content just leaving it in the box...i'll wanna be swapping shields every now and then so that's a real bad move on Sideshows part for me.

PF of the year? Its really close :dunno Had they actually painted both shields then just maybe but for me, I'm still saying Superman just takes it...but only just ;)

Thanks for the pix, I would have drove myself crazy. :gah: Glad it wasn't me. Hey Sideshow "strike two " , are you trying to kill my enthusiasm about this statue. :slap Oh well can't do anything about it till Tuesday. :tap You just have to laugh!:lol

Your welcome. :hi5: Can't imagine that they won't have some replacement belts to help you out with.

Last edited:
Because so many broke.
They need to produce more. Enough of the BS.

exactly, & this is what I told the CS manager, they have a packing problem & they screwing most of us who got the hand broken. If a replacements are not enough, then do another batch of hands. very disappointed of how they handled this one.

Because so many broke.
They need to produce more. Enough of the BS.

:exactly: Way to many broken, definitely a design issue. It should have been in two pieces, with the gun detached from the hand. It a shame, because it's such a great statue.

You are right. Intn collector have no options. They have to take it for what it is. I recieved my Storm Shadow with the wrong hand, one holding cross bow, the other sword. You just accept it. =(

I live in freakin montreal canada, I was one of the very first to get the statue here. I got the statue 3 days after receiving the shipping invoice (received him on nov 10th). Give me a break about "accept as is" or return it, man.
And what is this I hear about SS being out of exclusive hands, are you guys messing with me ? The statue JUST got out. That is unacceptable, and I intend to let them know if they don't replace mine.

With Rogue and Spider-Woman PFs there were wait list programs for replacement parts for the wide spread problems. SS recognized a problem and went back to production to try fixing it. Psylocke didn't get a wait list for the cracking body, but there were a good number of replacement bodies sent out.

Unfortunately, I went through all 3 of those issues. My Rogue heads were replaced so she's about as good as it gets for that statue, my Spider-Woman had every part of it replaced through the wait list program and still had issues so I returned it, and my Psylocke started cracking too late for me to get one of the replacement bodies, so I ended up buying the statue over again 2 years later, a good one without the cracking issue.

At least there were steps taken by SS to fix those situations even if they didn't always work out for me. A lot of us went through those situations, I remember the fiasco in those threads. Might this Cap gun situation need a wait list program as well? Seems so, but SS seems to not want to correct these recurring issues anymore.

Cap is here and I'm SUPER STOKED! :rock :yess: :rock

The Statue Gods smiled upon me because Cap arrived safe and sound! :woo

It took a few seconds to put the belt on but hanks to the tips handed out here I was able to put it on quickly! :duff

Here are some quick pics with bad lighting! :lol

001_zps94f730dd.jpg

003_zps35a3e8b8.jpg

002_zpsb03c7454.jpg

nice one snoop and great display you have there

Back