Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banhammer.jpg

OMG less than 40 left of the Reg! :horror I don't know why I'm shocked but I am. 3000 regs almost soldout. JUMP ON IT IF YOU WANT IT!! It's now or never time.

OMG less than 40 left of the Reg! :horror I don't know why I'm shocked but I am. 3000 regs almost soldout. JUMP ON IT IF YOU WANT IT!! It's now or never time.

Got mine! Waiting for that damn EX to convert! Last person that converted was like march 9th and I'm march 29th. Please god! :pray::monkey3

Winter Soldier must have pushed these out the door I reckon. Especially since they don't even have a Cap 2 image up yet.

Winter Soldier must have pushed these out the door I reckon. Especially since they don't even have a Cap 2 image up yet.

That's my guess too. I really hope they show winter soldier cap at SDCC14, and people flock to sideshow to cancel alied charge cap ex. So I can get mine. Muahahaha :devil

It's still my favourite Cap statue to date man. Such an awesome piece.

Be patient man come shipping is when a lot of people will cancel

It's still my favourite Cap statue to date man. Such an awesome piece.

Be patient man come shipping is when a lot of people will cancel

I have a reg ordered, so if mine ships first batch, I'm not going to want to have two. So if it doesn't happen before it ships. I'm S.O.L.

Back