Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storm is different. Flex pays could default up to 6 months after release since it went up for order when it was shipping. If someone defaults on a flex pay for Cap inventory will adjust much sooner to shipment.

Ive had items convert on waitlist months later and look used, damaged or "repaired"

Myself and others have had different experiences. I've had "NEW" product look used or damaged (Spider-Woman, my 1st Black costume Storm Ex Head, etc). Every situation has its own nuances. All I'm saying is there's no reason to give up hope unless SS sends an email saying conversions are unlikely and pursue a regular.

Yeah. If it doesn't convert before shipping I'm canceling

Let them do it for you. Don't be hasty. Act too quick and you might miss out. If the last FlexPays are charged after one time payments are shipped, the normal situation, there's still some hope even after shipping. The last thing I wait listed was White Storm and I might have mentioned once that I wait listed right after I wait listed and didn't mention it again. Even when I converted I waited for it to be in hand before posting about my conversion simply because I wanted to avoid other's negativity like "you're getting a return," "it will be damaged," etc. You never know what you'll get until you get it or don't get it but just let it play out.

Let them do it for you. Don't be hasty. Act too quick and you might miss out. If the last FlexPays are charged after one time payments are shipped, the normal situation, there's still some hope even after shipping. The last thing I wait listed was White Storm and I might have mentioned once that I wait listed right after I wait listed and didn't mention it again. Even when I converted I waited for it to be in hand before posting about my conversion simply because I wanted to avoid other's negativity like "you're getting a return," "it will be damaged," etc. You never know what you'll get until you get it or don't get it but just let it play out.

Yeah but I ordered a reg just incase as well. And the last thing I want to happen is the reg ships, and then I'm expected to pay for the ex too.

This is a great Cap PF, it might be my favorite. I'm actually hoping to sell some of my other pieces in order to get this one... on top of my other PO's. Super excited :) Hopefully the reg doesn't run out too quick!

This is a great Cap PF, it might be my favorite. I'm actually hoping to sell some of my other pieces in order to get this one... on top of my other PO's. Super excited :) Hopefully the reg doesn't run out too quick!

I doubt the reg sells out that quick. I think you've got a little bit of time.

Yep totally gonna install those military grade mircrochips from 'Small Soldiers' in all of them. It's gonna be awesome!

Yep totally gonna install those military grade mircrochips from 'Small Soldiers' in all of them. It's gonna be awesome!

WOW! Ondi we are kindred spirits. I thought the exact same thing when posting it, didn't reference it because I thought the movie was unknown to most :(

tumblr_ml9t5veP4I1rgc2nxo1_500.gif

Small Soldiers ROCKS!!

What boy wouldn't ****ing love that!!!?!?!?

NONE I TELL YOU!

Well maybe Snoop I don't know :dunno :lol

Back