• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canon 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM lens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got one of these a couple of months ago. Needed it for a shoot. Purchased it on eBay, and the seller sent the Canon version (I needed a Nikon version). I opened it up when I got it, and noticed on the warranty card that it was the Canon version. That's as far as I got, so I just closed the box back up. Tried contacting the seller for an exchange to no avail.

Lens hasn't even been out of the box until I took this pic. Still brand new. I got it for $450, but I'll let it go for $430 shipped. Specs here.

_DSC1151.jpg

________
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hT6wsFqkDw"]Blunts[/ame]

Last edited:
It's suitable for taking photos in environments with low natural light. The fast shutter speed coupled with the high aperture means you don't have to crank the ISO up and risk getting a noisy pic. If you want to take pics of moving objects (people, cars etc.) in low light this is the lens for the job.
________
BURGER KING GIFT CARDS

Last edited:
nice lens! i have the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 which i just love. if i didn't already have the Canon 50mm f/1.2L i would be all over this.

Back