Canadian Sideshow Statue dealers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden_Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to collecting, and while I have a few PFs on pre-order from Sideshowcollectibles at the moment, I was hoping to find some retailers closer to home. At the moment I'm looking at Superpowercollectibles as a good place to look for future non-exclusive purchases, as they seem really friendly and helpful.

There are a few older items I was looking for that aren't available there, so I was curious if anyone had any recommended Canadian websites to check out that have good reputations, are friendly, or just have a decent stock/selection.

Thanks for any help in advance! :1-1: Google has not been my friend in this department at all, and I've tried searching through various posts here to no avail! :gah:

I either buy locally for directly from SS but I've heard Superpowercollectibles are pretty good.

I either buy locally for directly from SS but I've heard Superpowercollectibles are pretty good.

Good to hear! I'm in Ontario, near Toronto if that helps with anyone wanting to recommend local stores! :)

Good to hear! I'm in Ontario, near Toronto if that helps with anyone wanting to recommend local stores! :)

Superpowercollectibles would be your best bet... they're awesome!

I don't think there are any local stores that you can actually go to that sell statues.

Superpowercollectibles would be your best bet... they're awesome!

I don't think there are any local stores that you can actually go to that sell statues.

Thanks Latarian! Yeah, I've sent a few inquires to Superpower and they've always responded quickly, in a very friendly fashion that looks to please the customer! I believe I'll be ordering my Batman PF from them very shortly! :D

Other than that, I can't think of any stores that really have statues. Silver Snail has some, but I know their stock is limited. I can only think of Fan Expo, though nothing is guaranteed there in terms of stock or what will be available.

Silver Snail will probally jack the prices and try and rip you off, i know their Hot Toys stuff is way overpriced.

Toys2 you could check out,Cyber City Comix might have some stuff but, i have never been there to check.

Silver Snail will probally jack the prices and try and rip you off, i know their Hot Toys stuff is way overpriced.

Toys2 you could check out,Cyber City Comix might have some stuff but, i have never been there to check.

Yea Silversnail is way over priced!!! Toys 2 is great, they have excellent customer service and fair prices. If you live near Toronto you should attend the yearly fan expo their is usually great pieces there with many different local retailers.

Thanks everyone! So far Superpowercollectables seems to be the way to go! That's what I was thinking for the most part for my non-exclusive purchases, but thanks for the comments about how they're the way to go for certain! I actually just pre-ordered the Batman PF from them a couple of hours ago, so huzzah! :)

I'd noticed that with Silver Snail the few times I've gone in...for Hot Toys they seem to add $100 or so to the prices.

Marcio at SuperPowerCollectibles is probably the best etailer out there. Top notch service all the way.

:goodpost: That's what I've found from my brief time starting this hobby over the past couple of months! From the few e-mails I've sent asking questions about various things, I've been responded to quickly and with great professionalism. I pre-ordered the Batman PF from them yesterday, and that'll definitely be where I pre-order any future statues that don't require an EX purchase! :D

Superpowercollectibles is the only way to go near Toronto.

SilverSnail jacks their prices

1000 000 Comixs puts an automatic $150 sucker markup. You can barter it away, but they hate you for it.

Planet X has some stuff... But not enough.

The FanExpo really is a great location for statues, but remember you have to facto in the price of the ticket...lol

Dragons Realm in Vaughan gets tones of statues from sideshow, bowen, kotobukiya and hot toys

I get all my reg. Premium formats from him. No website, but you can walk in and order any up coming piece from sideshow

great shop, Dom is really nice

Dragons Realm in Vaughan gets tones of statues from sideshow, bowen, kotobukiya and hot toys

I get all my reg. Premium formats from him. No website, but you can walk in and order any up coming piece from sideshow

great shop, Dom is really nice

does he offer a discount for pre-orders and if so, how much?

I always go to Toy 2 (have been for the past 10 years) and Eric is phenomenal and very great prices and customer service

Back