Canadian Sideshow Statue dealers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always go to Toy 2 (have been for the past 10 years) and Eric is phenomenal and very great prices and customer service

Eric is great for Hot Toys but the OP wanted to know about Sideshow statues so Super Power is the best for that.

Thanks everyone! These are all some great suggestions! At the moment it looks like Superpower will be my go to place for anything Sideshow that doesn't need an exclusive!

And, of course, as mentioned also, there's always the upcoming Fan Expo to keep an eye out for statues in person, where they can be inspected on the spot -- always a bonus! :D

Dragons Realm in Vaughan gets tones of statues from sideshow, bowen, kotobukiya and hot toys

I get all my reg. Premium formats from him. No website, but you can walk in and order any up coming piece from sideshow

great shop, Dom is really nice

Called Dom yesterday, we couldn't make a deal in something, but no fault of his; he seems like an awesome guy.

Hey guys!

Just wanted to thank those of you who posted such nice comments and recommendations about my store! I really appreciate that! Thank you! :hi5:

Gloden_boy thanks for your first purchase with us!

Contact me anytime!

Cheers!
Marcio
Superpowercollectibles.com

Hey guys!

Just wanted to thank those of you who posted such nice comments and recommendations about my store! I really appreciate that! Thank you! :hi5:

Contact me anytime!

Cheers!
Marcio

Let us know if you get more hulks Marcio!! no ES i'd rather support a Canadian retailer. I'll even drive up and pick it up!

Love meeting new collectors and talking abit about comics. i feel little bit like an alien at work at times when people talk about my collection.

For downtown Toronto avoid silver snail and 1 million comix, Criminals IMHO. I have horror stories going through visa to get my deposit back on a stupid PO i made there stupidly, starting into this hobby.

Dragon Realms is great and the regulars are really friendly to talk too.

Let us know if you get more hulks Marcio!! no ES i'd rather support a Canadian retailer. I'll even drive up and pick it up!

Love meeting new collectors and talking abit about comics. i feel little bit like an alien at work at times when people talk about my collection

To be honest, I won't be able to get anymore HULK's at all. If someone cancels I'll let you know.

For any purchases you make, pick up is possible, I'll even buy you a coffee and we can talk about his awesome hobby!

Cheers!
Marcio

To be honest, I won't be able to get anymore HULK's at all. If someone cancels I'll let you know.

For any purchases you make, pick up is possible, I'll even buy you a coffee and we can talk about his awesome hobby!

Cheers!
Marcio

Can I pickup from Vancouver? Coffee would be in me :D

Another +1 for Marcio at Super Power Collectibles. Been using them for about a year now and i always get atop notch service each and every time. Give the man your business! :lol

Hey guys!

Contact me anytime!

Cheers!
Marcio

Dude you are all full of awesome and deserve the praise...:hi5:

Love meeting new collectors and talking abit about comics. i feel little bit like an alien at work at times when people talk about my collection.

For downtown Toronto avoid silver snail and 1 million comix, Criminals IMHO. I have horror stories going through visa to get my deposit back on a stupid PO i made there stupidly, starting into this hobby.

Dragon Realms is great and the regulars are really friendly to talk too.

They both charge an incredible mark up or a SUCKER FEE! I can get the chief nerd at 1 Million who talks so tough and big to drop $150 dollars off the sticker price in 30 seconds of dealing. Silver Snail won't even really deal and charges a rediculous amount for brocken items... They have a broken Skaar and are charging $450 for it:cuckoo::horror

Another +1 for Marcio at Super Power Collectibles. Been using them for about a year now and i always get atop notch service each and every time. Give the man your business! :lol

Thank you!! :wave

Dude you are all full of awesome and deserve the praise...:hi5:

:1-1: :clap thanks man!!

My business is nothing without awesome customers like you guys!! So thank you!!

Back