Can we Please get a Moon Knight PF!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD18_92

Super Freak
Reaction score
I Believe this character is very underrated and long overdue for a PF format. We have the Bowen and its cool an all, But a 1/4 Moon Knight would be Amazing! You'd make alot of fans happy if you got on this! Preferably, based on David Finch's take!

And this would be a sweet pose but I would take anything

moonknight_by_colossus484-d2zpyht.jpg

Moonknight.jpg

Moon_Knight_descending.jpg

MoonKnight_4.jpg

Please make this happen SideShow! :pray:

I'd be in. Great looking character that would be well represented in PF.

those pictures look great! even more amazing as a statue.....do it sideshow!
anyone know if his comics are any good?

Shouldn't these kind of threads be posted in the official Ask Sideshow SSC website?

Ps.... I would love a Moon Knight PF too :D

those pictures look great! even more amazing as a statue.....do it sideshow!
anyone know if his comics are any good?

Yes his first 2 from the David Finch run is amazing! 3 and 4 are just ok, cant remember em that well tho, and never got around to the 5th tpb, wasnt diggin the art. They had another series called Vengeance of the Moon Knight and both the 1st and 2nd trade backs are awesome, esp the 2nd where he scraps Deadpool! Haven't gotten around to the current series yet as im waiting to read it as a whole but im sure its good since Brian Michael Bendis is writing it :)

Shouldn't these kind of threads be posted in the official Ask Sideshow SSC website?

Ps.... I would love a Moon Knight PF too :D

Yea but the problem with that is that they are very pick and choose about the questions they answer, Ive sent in over 20 and still have not gotten an answer from a single one, I figured power in numbers that if they see there is enough interest, it might get a fire lit :pray:

Yea but the problem with that is that they are very pick and choose about the questions they answer, Ive sent in over 20 and still have not gotten an answer from a single one, I figured power in numbers that if they see there is enough interest, it might get a fire lit :pray:
If you sent 20, image how many they get.:horror

Would love a Moon Knight PF in 1/4 scale. Sculpted costume please. I'll skip a 1/5 scale.

I don't own any PF's but I would likely get a Moon Knight. Huge fan going back to the first series. Very underrated IMHO. Shame the rumored TV Series never made it into production.

What are people's thoughts on whether it should be silver or white ?

he's always been described as silver (and jet), but in "the bottom" he talks about wearing white ?

I feel ya Nova, same here :(

But I would like an off or dirty white,that would look good, Kinda like this!

moonknight7.jpg

BTW Best Moon Knight statue out there!

THE WAIT IS OVER...

10955678_10152534171811315_2308003023002422802_o.jpg

Tired of waiting for Sideshow and XM Studios to deliver, I took the initiative of commissioning this resin rarity. This exclusive Moon Knight digital sculpture is inspired by the brilliant artwork of David Finch and brought to life by the inimitable and ingenious masterstroke of Avi "AY Sculpture" Hegde. Once printed, this unique quarter scale statue will stand approximately 20 inches and weigh approximately 27 pounds.

10452948_10152531947241315_1426549758949813321_o.jpg

10945393_10152531947221315_3129307233908149744_o.jpg

Back