can some kind soul do me a favour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtina_slayer

Super Freak
Reaction score
and take a pic of all the marvel sideshows together?
i'm kinda looking for a line-up of the dios/vs line side by side...

thanks in advance...

i'm thinking theres only a few. xmen dio, f4, spidermanvenom, spidermanhulk, wolvsabertooth, captainredskull,

wat else is there?

It's the way you've worded your question. There are a huge amount of Marvel Sideshow items...busts, comiquettes, PF's etc...

Is it just specifically the Vs. series' you're after?

sorry for the confusion, yes the vs dio is what i'm after

but if u guys wanna post the rest like legendary scale busts and premium format, thats cool too....

The FF piece isn't part of the versus line.

Otherwise you've got:

Wolvie/Sabre
Hulk/Spidey
Cap/Skull
Venom/Spidey
Xmen/Sentinel

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

I'm glad you like :D I first set out to only collect full size Marvel dioramas, but have picked up a couple PFs along the way. So much for that idea LOL

BigLeagueChu said:
I'm glad you like :D I first set out to only collect full size Marvel dioramas, but have picked up a couple PFs along the way. So much for that idea LOL

Same here. So much for that plan, uh? :lol

Nice Wolvie Vs Tooth exclusive. :cool:

From the looks of it, the only onces in scale with each other are:
1) Wolvie vs Tooth
2) Cap'n America/Skull
3) Xmen vs Sentinel

The Hulk vs Spidey, and FF4 look to be on their own scale. Is that about right?

Radagaster said:
From the looks of it, the only onces in scale with each other are:
1) Wolvie vs Tooth
2) Cap'n America/Skull
3) Xmen vs Sentinel

The Hulk vs Spidey, and FF4 look to be on their own scale. Is that about right?
I think that they are all in the same scale but Hulk is a huge beast and Spider Man is a lean and limber fellow. Also, the F4 bust/dio isn't really part of the vs. series. :)

El Roranous said:
I think that they are all in the same scale but Hulk is a huge beast and Spider Man is a lean and limber fellow. Also, the F4 bust/dio isn't really part of the vs. series. :)

Agreed. Scale of Hulk is perfect, Spidey too. Pictures don't do it justice to his size until you can see his back and both legs, making the whole statue having alot of depth compared to width. I had the F4 bust in my hand but didn't look at the scale between Hulk and the Thing. Now that I think about it, the Thing may be alot smaller even if he was full size. Anyone have pics?

Back