Can I have a JOker gift card, please?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi sideshow!

I saw it in one of the forum and I just fell in love with it and considering he is my favorite DC villain, I would love to have it even if it is a $1 gift card....

I'm not at the Comic con this year because my wife and I just had a baby and I decided to skip it after 4 years in a row...

If you have one, or anyone for that matter and you'd like to make fellow collector very happy, please PM me.

Cheers

Bear

P1090120.jpg

Why U Deserve?

Because I decided to stay home with my wife and our new baby instead going to comic con, although my wife insisted that would be okay.

And this year was the year that SS got he DC license and released my favorite villain, Joker. I painted one once and it was my favorite model kit but things got tough and I had to sell it......Took me a week to paint those pants.....:gah:

291623010.jpg
291623006.jpg

So I love the Joker and I hope you think I deserve it..... :pray:

Last edited:
I'm 3rd in line if anyone has an extra.... I need one for my Sideshow Gift Card collection. :) :) :)

You can have mine if you want bearmodel (it's been claimed) but it might take a while to get to you from Australia LOL. PM sent.

I knew there was a reason why I should've kept them even after they've been used up but I wish I hadn't thrown them away. Never knew someone might like these. I'd have given them away. There's got to be lots of people willing to give theirs away. I remember seeing so many of those suckers all over the convention center.

I would love one of these if anyone is willing to let go of theirs. PM me if anyone is willing to part with one.

Back