Calling all Customizers! 2007 Female Figure Challenge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost there....Stay on Target....

kfcporkins.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
Almost there....Stay on Target....

kfcporkins.jpg

oop... dropped a chicken wing...

PorkinsBoom3.jpg

oh b*gger.

Not going to be able to make it due to a combo of parts not fitting together, bad girl inspiration gone AWOL and spare time taken by (finally) making headway on the new Toyville photostory... and I think all my old, finished gals have made their online debuts already :( Sorry.

Look forward to seeing what you all come up with though.

Nick

Nick! Ahhhhh.... :monkey2
Sorry man. Well, show up and support us bro! We need you in here at least as a commentor!
Thanks for trying.

You'll be missed. But, there's always next time!:D

Even though I'm not participating in this challenge, I think it's really exciting. I can wait to see what you guys have done.

I'm out and its the post offices fault. I checked the e-mail account that I only use with ebay today for the first time in a long time. Turns out my parts did ship and were suposdely attempted to be deilverd 2 weeks ago. Since then nothing it doesnt specify where my stuff is if its still in the country of its its gone back to the seller. So there is no hope of me finsihing this.

Serpentor! Noooooo...... Not you too! :monkey2

I am seriously thinking that you guys, delayed by outside elements, shipping etc., be granted a leave of absence on the 30th, and be allowed to post your's later on.
What do you other contributors think?
Just trying to be fair...

Anyway, one more day, and the early birds across the planet get to post...then Friday at midnight..all hell breaks loose!

Can't wait!

And let me know if five photos is enough for you guys. If you do need more, if there are views you really need to show, after this much work, we might up the photo count by a couple more.
Just let us know. :D

Mikey, how many you got now? I am darned curious to see that first one! Been nearly a month and I know King Darkness is beside himself....
Only a short time left for the unveiling!
Can't wait to see you guy's work!
:chew

Yeah, that's a cool idea Les... Let the guys who have been working on them but have been delayed come and post there's whenever they do finish them. Sounds like a plan to me, especially if they've already been working on them.

I hope I can get my second one finished.... she's almost there, but giving me Hell at the end it seems...:lol

figuremasterles said:
And let me know if five photos is enough for you guys. If you do need more, if there are views you really need to show...
The only one that matters...'The Butt Shot'!! :rock :D

Can't wait to see these!!

im heavily delayed. ive been stuck at work non stop and my girl had surgery so i havent been at my house except to sleep in 2 weeks or so. but im still trying to get a fig done. i will post it here asap

Hang in there guys!

I think it will work best if we open the doors when I do, June 30th and then close 'em when all the folks have posted their figures. I say, keep the image thread open at least a full week. Then maybe, close it for initial entries around the 8th or so. That way, we all have that extra week to post.

I for one will have something complete on opening day. That much is certain. I may also be able to post another one by the 8th.
So, what do you guys think now? Better odds?????

Let's pack this thing! :D

And Ill...butt shots are mandatory! :rock
(Hope no one is offended!)

Alright! I'm about 99% done, at least as done as I can be without the body. Just gotta wait for a little paint to dry Then I'm gonna take a while photographing. Might stick a little padding in her rear, as the hasbro body doesn't allow for much of a butt!:slap

One question though. When the new body finally comes in can replace or add more pictures of mine?

Xander: yes. By all means post updates when you can. Best way to do it will be to add some to your existing post, when it is there, and making a note to everyone saying you had added some pics, and maybe deleted a couple.
But try to keep it all in one single post, or we'll all have to go looking for it in there. Not a fun thing with so many posts to see as it is.

King: I am thinking, for all Aussies and other folks, to be fair, to them I should open it up earlier tomorrow, as they are the 30th about 14 hours ahead of Eastern time. Europe is about 5 to 9 hours ahead, So, maybe, I might try at 6 pm EST to give them at least a six hour head start. If any Aussies/Asians/Euros need to give me a better idea, I will try to work with them, but I think that will be the only way I can do it.

As for all US members contributing, Midnight EST! 9pm Western. Tomorrow night!

Hope to see you all there! :chew

I'm probably going to be late because I doubt my molds will be demolded in time.

I had some very serious personal issues that really sucked up my time this week, namely the JIMMY BUFFETT concert on Tuesday.
Let me just say that I love the little tiki bars they set up and gave out free shots to the girls that flashed them. I saw about 10 sets of twenty something breasts, I drank, ate an awesome hoagie and saw a great show.
Anyway, as soon as I can she'll be up.

:slap

I took a bunch of pics tonight, and now I'm not as happy with my paints apps. I might have another go with the eyes tonight, but anybody have any quick tips about blush or rouge (sp?). I know zilch about make-up and it's making this somewhat diffeicult. I know the likeness is in the sculp but I'm having the damnedest time really captivating it!

Are you creating a separate thread? That might be helpful to start one with images... or even have one run by a mod that only contains images and the creators description.

That way its easier to navigate seeing the figures and discussions of them could continue over on this thread.

If the deadline is extended I will have something for sure I've given up on the parts I was waiting for and am moving foward with other stuff I have around the house as it is. She could be finished this weekend if I work hard on it.

galactiboy said:
Are you creating a separate thread? That might be helpful to start one with images... or even have one run by a mod that only contains images and the creators description.

That way its easier to navigate seeing the figures and discussions of them could continue over on this thread.

At 6pm EST, I am starting an Image thread only (with explanations in each post for each member submitting) for International members to start posting their figures on. FIGURE SUBMISSIONS ONLY! No comments allowed in that thread. That is at 6 PM.
US Members can start submitting their entries at Midnight EST.

I was gonna start a seperate Comments only thread also, so it is easier to navigate from the opening to the end in both threads. Both are related, but not attached. The only posts in the comments thread should be comments about any given entry.

I think I will stick to that, as any future series of these challenges, should have their own Submission pictures threads and Comments threads also. MUCH MUCH easier to navigate. Trust me.

That leaves this thread as Project central. We can talk about the next projects in here, and leave the two primary threads alone for what they are.

Sound cool? :dunno

There will be detailed instructions when I post.
You'll see.

Xander: Stay on it bro! It will work out!

lcummins: Thanks! Those are dearly needed! (Pix, you getting this???)

Serpentor: With Bated breath buddy! Bring her on! We'll wait!

Back