Calling all Customizers! 2007 Female Figure Challenge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
If anyone needs some generic Sideshow stands for their ladies, DSC has them at a great price!

https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/012000.html

Better still, search ebay or elsewhere for Barbie Kaiser stands; they're half the price of Sideshow ones, will still fit SSC gals, have a smaller footprint (more per shelf!) and because of the much straighter backs can slip under jackets, jumpers etc. unobtrusively. Likewise Kaiser-brand Joe stands for the lads.

Nick

Thanks Nick.

The threads are up!

All International posters other than US, Canadian, Mexican, and any South American members can begin posting any custom female figures NOW!

All others mentioned above, please wait until Midnight, Eastern Standard Time, (9pm Pacific) to post your figures.

Hope this works out!
I am very excited to see what happens now.

:chew

I'll probably post my pics in the morning when I have more shots.... Can't wait to see it all... going to rule. I didn't finish the second girl....sadly...

Who knows, maybe I can get some good lighting tonight and take a few pics...:lol

You guys!! :lol :rotfl :lol

Just post! It's been ages already!
I am ready for action here!
I am about ready to push open the doors here. Hoped that someone overseas would go for it, but I guess someone needs to lead the way.

I'll post in there in a few minutes.

That oughta be close enough to Midnight for us. Who's dottin' I's and Crossin' T's around here anyway. Title says we're Freaks not Accountants! :D

Let's rock this joint!!! :rock

Back