Calling all Canucks! Roll call!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I should link you to a read on America's contribution to that war. There is a reason Japan attacked the US and not Canada.

You might have missed his intent, the US was the power of the west they feared but the Canadians were ruthless fighters of WWII. The fact is the Germans feared the Canadians more then most of the Americans. The Dutch have Canadians to thank for their liberation.

I think the link was posted so you would understand that Canadians were vital in WWII and to respect their involvement and sacrifice.

You might have missed his intent, the US was the power of the west they feared but the Canadians were ruthless fighters of WWII. The fact is the Germans feared the Canadians more then most of the Americans. The Dutch have Canadians to thank for their liberation.

I think the link was posted so you would understand that Canadians were vital in WWII and to respect their involvement and sacrifice.
Of course I respect all of the allied soldiers of WWII.

MY point is that Canada is NO BETTER than America. And vice-versa. This thread is like a monument to Canadian superiority and it's real cute how proud everybody is of their patriotism, but they seem to forget that the whole SITE is a shrine to American pop-culture.

I should link you to a read on America's contribution to that war. There is a reason Japan attacked the US and not Canada.

BTW, Jason Voorhees = American. Terminator = American.

:confused: Are we talking about Japan now?
For the record The "Terminator" was created by robots/computers years after the "USA" ceased to exist. :rolleyes:

Precisely. Well said, I didn't think my message was that hard to understand. :dunno

Cloud - considering you are not Canadian - I think it would be best if you perhaps leave your comments out of this thread. I think your posts have offended enough people for the day.

:duff

Of course I respect all of the allied soldiers of WWII.

MY point is that Canada is NO BETTER than America. And vice-versa. This thread is like a monument to Canadian superiority and it's real cute how proud everybody is of their patriotism, but they seem to forget that the whole SITE is a shrine to American pop-culture.

Oh so now us Canadians should be thankful to you Americans for giving us a spectacular "Pop Culture"?

I'll just use ONE example ................. The Terminator and T2 (because i'm such a big fan), written and directed by James Cameron, a CANADIAN native. :rolleyes:

Cloud - considering you are not Canadian - I think it would be best if you perhaps leave your comments out of this thread. I think your posts have offended enough people for the day.

:duff
I think the problem is I'm giving the wrong impression. I am not an American patriot (quite the opposite). I like Canada, for a few years I wanted to move there. My best friend in the world is from Ontario and most of my friends are from the Toronto region.

I just don't like it when people put themselves on pedestals for dumb reasons. I hate it when Americans do it, and I hate it when other people do it too.

We're all human. Doesn't matter if you were born north or south of the border. Doesn't make you any better than anyone else.

as Bill Hicks once said .... who cares where youre from ... its just happens to be the place on earth your parents ????ed and gave birth. You had nothing to do with it

I like hockey and I like beer!

I also like people that are proud of where they come from and aren't afraid to say it. People that shat on other peoples pride.... not so much...

8887876.gif

rock on my Canadian brothers

Last edited:
I like hockey and I like beer!

I also like people that are proud of where they come from and aren't afraid to say it. People that shat on other peoples pride.... not so much...

More_beaver.jpg

rock on my Canadian brothers
You're the guy who thought people who don't say our National Anthem should be kicked out of the country. Super-Patriots who don't even know their country's First Amendment. So patriotic you'd sign away your rights to be patriotic. You're funny. America, ???? yeah!

EDIT: Anyway, yeah you rock, O nation of backbacon. But my obese American Super-Patriot ass rocks too. And so do those douchebags in France and the smelly Mexicans, and the snobby Brits too, and all of the lovely stereotypes of the world.

Last edited:

BTW, Jason Voorhees = American. Terminator = American.

Terminator was created by a Canadian known as James Cameron. :rolleyes:

In the words of Ahnold from Termintor 2... "put diss on"

reebok-rbk-3k-ice-hockey-helmet.jpg

i has a extra for you Cloud.:D

Last edited:
i spend equal amounts of time in Canada and in the USA. i absolutely love them both. i only wish we could simply share ideas a little more, possibly take a few more cues from each other...

Terminator was created by a Canadian known as James Cameron. :rolleyes:

In the words of Ahnold from Termintor 2... "put diss on"

reebok-rbk-3k-ice-hockey-helmet.jpg

i has a extra for you Cloud.:D
Does it take place in Canada? Is Cyberdyne Headquarters located in Quebec? Is Arnold Schwarzenegger the governor of Vancouver?

Wow, this thread really went downhill!...It's a roll call for CANADIAN COLLECTORS, nothing more!......sheesh!:duh

Back