Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, when are we all going to play again? I see sithlord on a good bit and Kain is always playing Mass Effect...Chris, I never see you on...we must just miss each other.

Lol I play a little bit of everything but mainly it has been the ME and BF3 games here lately. But whenever you guys want to play again just let me know and I will join up.

Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1 Coming in March
Written Wednesday, February 29, 2012 By Lee Bradley
View author's profile

Activision has announced that Modern Warfare 3 DLC compilation, Content Collection #1, will hit Xbox Live on March 20. The DLC will mark the first time that non Call of Duty: Elite subscribers will be able to get their mitts on extra content for the game.

The first of four packs, Collection #1 includes the Liberation, Piazza, Overwatch and Black Box multiplayer maps alongside new Special Ops missions; Black Ice and Negotiator.

Of the content not yet available to Elite subs, the Black Box map sees players fighting it out beside a downed Air Force One in Southern California. The Black Ice Special Ops mission, meanwhile, tasks players with gaining access to a diamond mine on snowmobile-riding, in order to plant explosives.

The Negotiator Special Ops mission takes place in India, tasking players with breaching rooms and fighting through city streets to ensure the safe delivery of hostages.

For Call of Duty: Elite members, Black Box, Negotiator and Black Ice will be available for download on March 13, one week before Content Collection #1 hits.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10976-Modern-Warfare-3-Content-Collection-?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#1-Coming-in-March.html

Hey, when are we all going to play again? I see sithlord on a good bit and Kain is always playing Mass Effect...Chris, I never see you on...we must just miss each other.

I haven't played in about a week. Ive had work and I've been enchanted by the Vita. I'm feeling the urges again, so I'm sure I'll be back to CoD soon. I ge cranky when I go too long without shooting someone in the face.

My Xbox bit the dust tonight. I new it was comin but I was hoping it would last a few more months. I'm hoping my raise will hit this week so I can go buy a new unit. I did get to try out my new mini controller and that crap is going back. Way to small and the thumb pads are seriously sensitive. Guess I'll put that $30 toward my new Xbox.

My Xbox bit the dust tonight. I new it was comin but I was hoping it would last a few more months. I'm hoping my raise will hit this week so I can go buy a new unit. I did get to try out my new mini controller and that crap is going back. Way to small and the thumb pads are seriously sensitive. Guess I'll put that $30 toward my new Xbox.

Damn, that sucks mate. Was it an old model? Its always kinda weird to me when I see someone who prefers the PS controller. The 360 controller is so perfect to me heh. I seem to remember a mod or something that allows you to use the PS controller on the xbox. I may be mistaken though.

Damn, that sucks mate. Was it an old model? Its always kinda weird to me when I see someone who prefers the PS controller. The 360 controller is so perfect to me heh. I seem to remember a mod or something that allows you to use the PS controller on the xbox. I may be mistaken though.

It was an old model. I bought it back in 2006 and it had already RROD once back in 2008. I guess considering it was almost 6 years old I got my money out of it. I'm gonna pick up another one this weekend...a refurb unit from Gamestop. I want to be able to use my 120gb hd that's in my current unit otherwise I'd look into a slim.

Edit that: I'm actually going to just pickup new slim 4gb unit because I found out that the old drives will work in the new units...you just have to remove them from their case. I just bought a slim hard drive enclosure on amazon for like $8 shipped and all I have to do is install my old drive. Looks pretty easy from all the videos I saw on youtube. I'm kinda excited about getting a slim!

Last edited:
ELITE DROP 4: BLACK BOX
Battle beside a downed Air Force One in "Black Box." Multi-level homes overlook the neighboring streets, creating a deadly kill zone for players on the ground. With clear sight lines from house to house, however, snipers are far from safe, with counter-sniping an ever-present threat to their dominance. Those that prefer close-quarters combat can succeed in the tight confines of the crashed airplane or in hunting down enemies posted up within any of the surrounding homes.
Call of Duty ELITE Premium members get content first on their platform/console.
Go Premium Now

That sounds awful. I'm convinced that campers are working at IW.

It's like theyre reading my mind to find out what I like and then doing the exact opposite.

Last edited:
ELITE DROP 5: BLACK ICE
Shred ice from aboard your snowmobile as you infiltrate a diamond mine in the Special Ops mission, "Black Ice." Melt more than snow when you plant high-grade explosives to shut the mine down forever. This marks the first time Special Ops has been made downloadable online in franchise history.
Go Premium Now

ELITE DROP 6: NEGOTIATOR
Cash in all your karma as you head to India for high-stakes hostage extraction in "Negotiator," an all-new Special Ops mission in which you'll breach-and-clear rooms and navigate surface streets to secure the safety of your VIPs. This marks the first time Special Ops has been made downloadable online in franchise history.
Go Premium Now

Sorry for the multi post, I'm a carpet layer not a computer professor!:lol

Back