Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not played this much after I got my new router and have been playing BF3 like crazy but as soon as my son gets back from Daytona I will dl the new map and play a few rounds.

So they added 5 more ranks of prestige, and on the elite play list they have combined tdm, domination, kc. Also they have put SD with the objectives. Anyone heard why or any guesses, maybe their making room for new game modes? :dunno

So they added 5 more ranks of prestige, and on the elite play list they have combined tdm, domination, kc. Also they have put SD with the objectives. Anyone heard why or any guesses, maybe their making room for new game modes? :dunno

Lame. So if I want to play KC with the Elite list, I have to also deal with TDM and Dom sometimes?

Good question. I don't get why any of the modes are limited to certain maps.

I've got this feeling that it's going to be one to the new modes for the new maps. On another note, over watch seems to be getting better. People seem to be getting more comfortable and not camping as much. I played a match this morning and stole not one but two pave lows from the same guy, lol, it sucks when your stuff gets jacked but your like "YEAH!!!" when you get something good from someone else!! Lol

:lol serves him right. I haven't played the last few days, work and the Vita have been taking up my time. I'll probably be back on soon. I haven't been shot in the back in days and it doesn't feel right.

I don't play the elite playlists much. I can't wait until the new maps ate available to everyone so that they show up in the regular playlist.

Tried playing a quick match in the new map last night. Went 0-8 before I rage quit and went back to standard playlists. I got put in the middle of a game, and either got spawn killed....or got annihilated from a killstreak. Couldn't even figure out which way was what.

I've been playing a lot of Infection - very addictive (I loved this mode in Halo 3). I like Overwatch and have been playing the hardcore elite play list. I'm still getting used to Liberation (I don't normally snipe, but apparently that's the only way to go on that map, at least based on the games I've played so far). I still get turned around a lot in Piazza.

just checked the elite playlists. only a few thousand people playing at a given time. that is pretty sad imo.

Why do they have to take so long to release these maps into the general public. stupid dlc bull____.

just checked the elite playlists. only a few thousand people playing at a given time. that is pretty sad imo.

Why do they have to take so long to release these maps into the general public. stupid dlc bull____.

Yeah I'm really wishing I hadn't bought Elite for the Xbox. I play much more on the PS3 because the controller is so much easier to use for me. I may look into getting a PS3 style controller for the 360. Any ideas?

You live in Hawaii right? I think it goes off of your surroundings. I live in Oklahoma, and when I find matches alot of the time there are people that have Oklahoma and Texas ect tags or their state name in it.

You live in Hawaii right? I think it goes off of your surroundings. I live in Oklahoma, and when I find matches alot of the time there are people that have Oklahoma and Texas ect tags or their state name in it.

my game search location is "west coast". so i game with a lot of california gamers and the like.

my game search location is "west coast". so i game with a lot of california gamers and the like.

I'll check when I get home to see how many are in mine, I believe the first 2 maps drop to the public in less than a month. The question to me is are we gonna to be able to play with the people that don't have elite on the new maps. You know what I mean?

So in elite, tdm, dom, kc, are 5034 in the playlist
Objectives 934
Hard core and mosh pit 1584
I get what your saying Nash,the standard is far greater!!

Well PS3 Elite users got their first DLC yesterday and I didn't take advantage. I have been so disappointed thus far with the maps that I think I'm going to skip Elite on PS3...even though I play 2-3x more on that system. I guess I'll eventually get it but I'm in no hurry right now.

On another note, I picked up a new corded controller last night for my 360. I got it at Walmart...it's this one here:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mini-EX-Controller-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/17173712

I wanted something more similar to the PS3 controller. I'm sure it's in my head, but I feel like I play better with the smaller lighter PS3 controller. I haven't go to use this yet but I plan on trying it out tonight.

I've seen videos on youtube of a company that makes custom controllers for the systems. They basically gut them out and replace the internals. 360 users can get a PS3 controller to use and vice versa.

I've seen videos on youtube of a company that makes custom controllers for the systems. They basically gut them out and replace the internals. 360 users can get a PS3 controller to use and vice versa.

Yeah I read about that yesterday. It's pretty pricey from what I could tell. I figured I'd try this little $27 controller and see what happens. It got really good reviews on several sites so we'll see.

Hey, when are we all going to play again? I see sithlord on a good bit and Kain is always playing Mass Effect...Chris, I never see you on...we must just miss each other.

Back