Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, bold statement there? Brag much?

all of his posts are to blow his own horn. he has nothing to add to the forum besides trying to make himself feel good. the guy needs the attention apparently.

I understand that a 2+ K/D is good, but even with my 1.6 K/D I don't go around telling everyone that I "own" people when I play. Fact of the matter is I pretty much suck 75% of the time so I wouldn't dare go around shouting off the mouth.

I understand that a 2+ K/D is good, but even with my 1.6 K/D I don't go around telling everyone that I "own" people when I play. Fact of the matter is I pretty much suck 75% of the time so I wouldn't dare go around shouting off the mouth.

Youre not fooling anyone with that stealth brag.

You don't suck 75% of the time bro!! That's Snappahead!! Lol I'm kidding Snappa! ;) all of you guys are pretty good at this game ( the ones on my friends list )!!

You don't suck 75% of the time bro!! That's Snappahead!! Lol I'm kidding Snappa! ;) all of you guys are pretty good at this game ( the ones on my friends list )!!

Yeah, you and I suck the perfect amount IMO. Not good enough to be arrogant, but not bad enough to be an embarrassment. I gave up trying to be good at this series a long time ago. It's not any less frustrating unfortunately, but at least I'm not disappointed with myself anymore.:monkey2

Yeah, you and I suck the perfect amount IMO. Not good enough to be arrogant, but not bad enough to be an embarrassment. I gave up trying to be good at this series a long time ago. It's not any less frustrating unfortunately, but at least I'm not disappointed with myself anymore.:monkey2

Yeah, at least you are almost a 1 in k/d, I have over 7000 kills to get to be even!!:horror:horror:lol

Yeah, at least you are almost a 1 in k/d, I have over 7000 kills to get to be even!!:horror:horror:lol

Just wait...the longer I play, the worse I get so that k/d isnt going anywhere but down.

I think the only reason I'm anywhere near a 1.0 is because of the first week. I played a decent amount before everyone knew all the maps and had everything unlocked and I was holding my own just fine. I came back a month later and started getting raped and it's been downhill ever since.

Just wait...the longer I play, the worse I get so that k/d isnt going anywhere but down.

I think the only reason I'm anywhere near a 1.0 is because of the first week. I played a decent amount before everyone knew all the maps and had everything unlocked and I was holding my own just fine. I came back a month later and started getting raped and it's been downhill ever since.

I think I do alittle better in tdm, i spent all that time in demolition pretty much sacrificing my self so the team could win and here I am. I wouldnt trade it though, I've played some epic matches that I wish I knew how to use the valt, to go back and watch. I'd like to think I had a hand some what in winning some of those, but more that likely probably not. Lol

I think I do alittle better in tdm, i spent all that time in demolition pretty much sacrificing my self so the team could win and here I am. I wouldnt trade it though, I've played some epic matches that I wish I knew how to use the valt, to go back and watch. I'd like to think I had a hand some what in winning some of those, but more that likely probably not. Lol

Nah, I have no doubt that you were a big factor. I've seen you play. You're a worker! That's all I hope for now. That I at least didn't hurt the team and maybe even helped a bit. I'm like you and prefer to play objective modes. I've had the most fun with Drop Zone, Team Defender, Kill Confirmed and Demolition than I have with with plain ol' TDM and that's what I use to play almost exclusively in MW2 and BLOPS. Now, TDM feels a bit plain.

Nope I pretty much suck 75% of the time. You should see my W/L record because of how much I rage quit! I had a game on Sunday where I went like 2-16...no lie! I get lucky and have the occasional 25-5 game but it's super rare. I honestly don't know how I've managed to pull out a 1.5-1.6 k/d. It's almost identical on both systems too.

You know, Drop Zone is really close to being fun, but they had to ____ it all up with infinite care packages. If you get behind, it's almost impossible to come back thanks to a never ending string of kill streaks that make it suicide to go out in the open. Whoever came up with that idea deserves a punch to the d1ck. My stinger is having a good time, but it gets old fast.

Chris I saw your game invite last night but I had just started a movie on Netflix and had my hot dogs sitting in front of me. I ended up watching a few episodes of Heroes with the wife and then Walking Dead and season premier of Eastbound and Down came on. I may try to get on this evening.

Back