Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah to say the least. Like I said it won't bother me & it shouldn't bother any one else but it's something else ms have done to make things harder for there selfs. What matters to me is how well games play online because that's what it's all about for me. That's somewhere ms should be strong

Agreed! Just wondering how the dedicated servers will hold up online for this though.

Infinity Ward probably had this game running at 1080P on the Xbox One, but had to bring the resolution down due to significant/noticeable drops in frame rate during gameplay.

:lecture Unless I know someone in the lobby I mute everybody.

:goodpost:

I generally have little interest in hearing the ramblings of complete strangers in game, whether it's COD or something else, and whether they are acting like tools or not. In most games playing randoms, muting everyone is just how I roll. :lol

was never into that being able to snipe someone without having the target in the scope! quickscoping bollox! so fake!!

was never into that being able to snipe someone without having the target in the scope! quickscoping bollox! so fake!!

Yeah it is for people with no or very little skill knowing that 1 bullet kills all.
I prefer free for all but have not played online on any game for about 1 year.
COD4 is still my all time favourite COD though.
I'm not really into the trey arch games though as they seem dated.
I will be doing this on veteran before I even touch online though.

Let's hope they can stop crap gamers from boosting also

I think we can all agree that CoD 4 was the best of the series.

COD 4 was amazing. I only bought that game by mistake because of a friend telling me to get some FPS game but by the time I went to the shops & I couldn't remember what he recommended but I saw a big MW display & presumed it was that . Never looked back awesome game

Cod 4 was the best. I actually quite liked world at war and blops 2. I also like the way infinity ward and treyarch took it in turns with modern warfare and old style warfare. Kept the series fresh and varied.
Its a shame that we might not see old style fps war games on the next gens as everything tries to be current or futuristic .

I'll be getting this for PS4, but got the feeling its going to be crap like the last COD. So I also preordered Battlefield, never played the others. Still hoping by some miracle this COD is good.

Well that is the thing about FPS these days , they concentrate more on the online aspect of the game other than the actual campaign.
COD4 was great in both aspects , also world at war was the same .

But I never buy a game for the fact that the online will be amazing.
As what is the point?
Also the last call of duty game was far too easy on the hardest setting.

It won't be long before stupid little kids ruin the game and start boosting and glitch in and what not.
And to be honest if nobody bothers with the campaign they could just release half a game for the online mode at half the price or as download content.
As I have people on my friends list whom are amazingly good at COD online but have not even played the campaign as people will just buy this for the online content.

Back