Media Call Of Duty: Black Ops III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that actually looked ****ing awesome. I havent bought the last two CoDs but I think they just pulled me back in. How about that Terminator arm thing at :32???

I used to play a lot of cod, but I'm bored of it personally. And as a PC gamer it is hard to get excited about them anyway, the last few ports have been nothing short of horrendous! I will revisit it sometime, especially now that EA well and truly ruined Battlefield with Hardline, but I'll certainly be waiting for plenty of reviews form trusted non IGN sources. The first Black ops was great mind, and Black ops 2 had decent multiplayer even on the PC, so Treyarch do have a good history I guess.

Dedicated servers (and don't lie again), don't cap it at 90 fps and actually work on PC and I might bite.

[h=1]PC specs[/h]

• Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

“We have a dedicated team working on features and optimisation specifically for the PC that’s focused on ensuring we can deliver the best PC game possible for Call of Duty,” said Treyarch boss Mark Lamia at a briefing last week.

“For players on high-end rigs there are feature-rich options for them. You’ve invested in your rig, you want to be able to turn on all those options and play all maxed out.”

“And with moderate PCs we’re doing a lot of optimisations up front and making sure you can have an awesome experience too.”

I'm hoping this is just another winner in the black ops series. I really like how the previous ones have been done and felt they've been the most balanced CoD games.

Probably will be the same old, same old. There will be no dedicated servers, no good spawn points, no spawn protection, no improvements. It is the same recycled game we all buy and play. Still will buy it. Will be skipping a lot of multiplayer play sadly to focus on Gears 1 remaster and Battlefront 3. I always loved both Black Ops though. Doubt I will be able to outdo myself on this game stat wise, actually I know I wont be able to, but still, worth a few campaign plays and a few hours of multiplayer this holiday.

Edit: Four player campaign coop is going to be awesome!

COD: Edge of Tomorrow wasn't horrible, but those jump suits were annoying. I also have lost all interest in MP unless they get dedicated servers. If not, this will be a rent from Redbox to play the campaign. That's it.

Back