Call of Duty 4 DLC details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally would not pay for any type of additional content for any game (wasn't even interested in the Halo 3 maps), but I will be there on April 3 with my 800 MS points card willing and waiting.

I cannot wait for the new maps.:monkey5

One of my biggest fears when Microsoft released the downloadable content. I knew we'd end up paying $60 for a game and then $20 for add ons that should've been included to begin with.

No f'n thank you.

I spend $10 any given day in a ++++in' eyeblink, I have NO problem paying $2.50 for a map (each) that will allow me to further play a game I enjoy with my fellow Freaks.

Quit being cheapskates and buy the maps, this is at least 10X better than Halo. :cool:

I'm getting these maps too. They look pretty sweet, and it would be nice to play some different levels for a change.

I spend $10 any given day in a ++++in' eyeblink, I have NO problem paying $2.50 for a map (each) that will allow me to further play a game I enjoy with my fellow Freaks.

Quit being cheapskates and buy the maps, this is at least 10X better than Halo. :cool:

You buy Vegas 2 first.

Quit being cheapskates and buy the maps, this is at least 10X better than Halo
. :cool:

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

x 99 quadrillion

And I learned this morning that if you don't already have COD4, the GOTYE will have the maps prepacked with the game. :monkey4 That does make me kinda pissed. Noobs get the maps for free and we have to pay! Ghey! But I will still be throwing down my $10 for these. Now this game is gonna rock even harder with new maps.

Last edited:
i'm getting them although i thought it was today that they would be released.

Back