Cake Boss transgender episode?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not at all. Why would I be afriad of that happening to me. Are you kidding me ? Lol you honestly think I would worry about somthing so small. Dear god.

you said biggest fear, My biggest fear is spiders, so anytime I go to my kitchen at night I turn on the lights and look around, because im so afraid im expecting them to be there, same with putting my shoes, I check them first, because im so afraid im expecting them, they scare me,
I Know you already Tried to change your words about the subject, im just referring to your original post, about the biggest fear,

I acted defensive becuase star puffs said I need therapy if thats my greatest fear.

I meant that sarcastically, because saying that is your "greatest fear" sounded totally absurd. Notice that you immediately backtracked to mere "caution".

Also it implies that transgendered people are to be feared at all. They are totally harmless.

Well the Girl Carmen Carrera Had Answered on her Facebook about the Episode:

Unsurprisingly, Carmen didn't find the joke very amusing. Following last night's episode, she took to Facebook to voice her disappointment and disgust with the show:

Im so upset right now, I cant stop crying. My heart truly hurts. I need people to understand that I KNOW I was born male and not ashamed of it. I wouldn't of cared if they said I was born male or USED TO BE male.
By calling me a 'MAN' promotes ignorance and makes it ok to call transgender women, men.
PEOPLE GET BULLIED, BEAT UP, AND KILLED FOR BEING TRANS BECAUSE OF THIS IGNORANCE!
There was a time it was like that for gay people, even for some ethnic groups.
Its not ok to call a gay person a ___, its not ok to call a spanish person a spic, its not ok to call a black person a ______. THIS IS THE SAME TYPE OF THING. I made it VERY clear to the producers on how to use the correct wording before agreeing to filming this but instead they chose to poke fun and be disrespectful. Thats not what Im about! Please voice your opinion.

Im really trying to be a positive role model for trans people and it upsets me that after I SPECIFICALLY asked the producers of "Cake Boss" NOT to disrespect me or trans people. Before I agreed to do this show, I was assured and then reassured that it wasn't going to be like the JERRY SPRINGER show or MAURY.
Let me make this clear. CALLING A TRANSGENDER WOMAN A MAN IS WRONG. Period. Its degrading, its rude, and its very hurtful. I may not have been born a woman, but im NOT a man. I told them I would mind if they said "born male" or "was a male". After taking this journey its not fair at all to be lied to by the producers. PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG. EDUCATE AND PROMOTE EQUALITY AND RESPECT!!!!!!!

Im not sure if this is how she really feels, or if this is her just trying to save her butt

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/cake-boss-carmen-carrera-transphobic-joke_n_1591366.html

What ? We already established that already. Even that post wasnt entirly homophobic. More like sarcasm. Why would my biggest fear be kissing another guy ? Heres some advice for some of you. TRY NOT TO TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY OVER THE INTERNET.

No not at all. Why would I be afriad of that happening to me. Are you kidding me ? Lol you honestly think I would worry about somthing so small. Dear god.

But the words you chose were, and I quote, "My greatest fear is going out with a girl that was a guy."

you said biggest fear, My biggest fear is spiders, so anytime I go to my kitchen at night I turn on the lights and look around, because im so afraid im expecting them to be there, same with putting my shoes, I check them first, because im so afraid im expecting them, they scare me,
I Know you already Tried to change your words about the subject, im just referring to your original post, about the biggest fear,

You honestly didnt take that seriously did you ? Seriously. My biggest fear wouldnt be somthing so juevenile. Im scared of spiders, zombie apocalypes, possesion, teddy bears with big eyes and little girls with black shoes.

Lol I cant believe you thought that was serious.

But the words you chose were, and I quote, "My greatest fear is going out with a girl that was a guy."

But was I sincere ?????? nooooo. Heres some well thought up adivce. Dont take things seriously. If someone were to say that girl is the sexiest girl in the world does that make her the sexiest girl in the world ? No it doesnt.

Well the Girl Carmen Carrera Had Answered on her Facebook about the Episode:

Unsurprisingly, Carmen didn't find the joke very amusing. Following last night's episode, she took to Facebook to voice her disappointment and disgust with the show:

Im not sure if this is how she really feels, or if this is her just trying to save her butt

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/cake-boss-carmen-carrera-transphobic-joke_n_1591366.html

She should've known going in that the whole joke was she was or had been a man. She shouldn't have done it then.

I think she's got remorse now and doesn't like the backlash it's getting.

Iron....I would just let it go. You're not going to win this battle. Just retreat and let it go.

You've explained yourself several times. You won't get the last word.

But was I sincere ?????? nooooo. Heres some well thought up adivce. Dont take things seriously. If someone were to say that girl is the sexiest girl in the world does that make her the sexiest girl in the world ? No it doesnt.

Your overly defensive attitude disagrees. :huh

For being homophobic ironwez20 sure does have a gay avy. Just saying.

and signature

Hmmmm. Never thought about that. :lol

Nam assanuff.

Nope, but this ass is enough :naughty:

booty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back