Cairo Indy from Diamond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't mind the staff it comes with. Already making a Map Room Indy but that extra bit would finish it off.

kiss-me_team-america.gif

Oh, so wrong. This one makes the Sideshow design team look like Manhattan Project physicists.

I believe there is a Professor Indy coming as well.

And I believe they said in one of their Q&As that a ToD Indy is in the works as well. Funny this one still doesn't have the bag. They also addressed that issue in one of their Q&As and said it would be inlcuded in future releases of Indy.:rolleyes:

UQS Cairo (Arab disguise) Indy...

Hadn't heard about this until today. I knew DST'd cancelled Mutt and were persuing another Indy but this is pretty interesting. Not amazing, but I wish we could get this one from SSC.

DMC11177.jpg

Saw this over at ThrowMeTheIdol.com. What the hell is that he's holding? A canteen? A piss container? His I-Phone case? No, wait...it's his whip which he never used once in the film when in this costume. Jesus Tapdancing Christ, CAN'T SOMEONE GET SOMETHING RIGHT FOR GOD'S SAKE?!?!?!

qtrscale_indycairo1.jpg

Back