CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - TOXIC AVENGER - WIP SCULPT

Very nice work Caine... love the build and posture of your Jason :rock

The weathering of the boots...the right color of the pants...shirt doesn't look brand new...and the hockey mask wraps around the head perfect!!! Moe is gonna have to look into this after the Dude for the clothes to help everyone out with bashing this.....

Thank you guys! I've got some work to do, but when it's done I think my brother in law is gonna be happy. Ill post pics of the final sculpt soon. Thanks fellas.

5151835C-8D66-4744-B9B3-974F9C786279-838-000001F38993E0AE_zpse21292cc.jpg

Just a sculpting sketch for fun.

Fantastic work Caine! The Toxic Avenger. . . just speechless! I remember sneaking into the theaters in junior to watch it! Can't wait to see him finished!

Fantastic work Caine! The Toxic Avenger. . . just speechless! I remember sneaking into the theaters in junior to watch it! Can't wait to see him finished!

Thanks! I Can't wait to finish him. Hopefully someone will turn him into an awesome custom.

Thanks man! Here's my Voorhees sculpt. I'd say its about done. Let me know what you guys think.
1A1D8D99-CE22-4F1D-9925-EF48DB80F1BD-1226-00000272D1D7B0BC_zps2c42627b.jpg

Thanks man! Here's my Voorhees sculpt. I'd say its about done. Let me know what you guys think.
1A1D8D99-CE22-4F1D-9925-EF48DB80F1BD-1226-00000272D1D7B0BC_zps2c42627b.jpg

Ready for the hock....and are you ready for payment??? LOL

Awesome job on this...your making my grail figures happen bro...

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - TOXIC AVENGER - (3/9/13) FINISHED JASON SCULPT PG 17

He looks Awesome is the head and neck one piece or is moveable.:yess: :clap:clap

Ready for the hock....and are you ready for payment??? LOL

Awesome job on this...your making my grail figures happen bro...

Thanks man! I'm going to start a for sale thread soon, just so I can consolidate anyone who may be interested. just to make it a little easier on me.

He looks Awesome is the head and neck one piece or is moveable.:yess: :clap:clap

Thank you! This one is one piece. in order to make it adaptable to all figure bodies it had to be made this way.

this is awesome, i cant wait to get my hands on this guy!!! thanks caine for doing all these awesome sculpts for us

Jason looks great Caine, did you use a fat suit?

Cool, it came out excellent

This is my first solid attempt at sewing a shirt. The reason I wanted to sew it is that I wanted to make as much of this figure as I could from scratch For my brothers gift. thought it would mean more that way. Anyways, if I've learned anything from this experience it's that....sewing is hard! Lol I've always had a strong appreciation for tailors, but especially for 1/6 tailors. Its not finished, and There's a lot of issues with the shirt, but I'm pretty happy and I think ill be satisfied with the next one.

6B0C786D-3E90-42C9-802C-DBBDBF523829-968-0000026EF1619E08_zps00e742f0.jpg

Back