CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations:Candie/Agent Krueger/Jason pt III/Andy Dufresne/Drive

Thanks to all for the comments!

Here's some more work on...DJANGO!

Great work yet again man...gonna blow your first attempt out the water

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations:Candie/Agent Krueger/Jason pt III/Andy Dufresne/Drive

Wow man... homeruns on the rubber mask disguise and Andy; not only are you putting out incredible work but the pace is staggering :lol

Oh crap! :thud: I loved Django movie and own the blu ray dvd!! Watched it several times already. Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz and Leo were incredible! BUT...I gotta stick with my current collection! No room to add more. :gah:

Thanks fellas! I've got some more good stuff coming soon!

absolutely fantastic work caine - each sculpt shows even more refinement than the last - amazing.

absolutely fantastic work caine - each sculpt shows even more refinement than the last - amazing.

Thanks man :)

Here's a bit more work on django. Feel free to critique, let me know what you guys think.

And a quick zombie sketch for fun :/

Here's a bit more work on django. Feel free to critique, let me know what you guys think.

And a quick zombie sketch for fun :/

Please Caine tell me you're going to cast the zombie heads! I want one please if you are and as always GREAT job on Django!!! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks! I may offer some zombies. I always wanted to.

Your work on Jamie Foxx head is accurately detailed and on the spot. Great job! :clap

Django and the zombie both look amazing! Is it me though or does that look to be the zombie version of Grand Moff Tarkin haha

Your work on Jamie Foxx head is accurately detailed and on the spot. Great job! :clap

Django and the zombie both look amazing! Is it me though or does that look to be the zombie version of Grand Moff Tarkin haha

Thanks! And good eye! Lol I had to shrink a commission I'm doing of moff, so I had a useless wax cast. I just moved a bit of wax around for fun :)

Dude youve just really taken your game to the next level! Really amazing work. Your killing them all!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - DiCaprio/Calvin Candie WIP Paint - Krueger/Elysium scu

Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne - Shawshank Redemption

409f3cf394b6981ae9d7e5eba43bf511_zpsaccaadab.jpg

Thanks for looking!

You're my hero.

Dude youve just really taken your game to the next level! Really amazing work. Your killing them all!

Thanks! I appreciate that!

You're my hero.

Lol thanks!

Caine this is on my arm so you know how bad I want you to offer zombies hahahaha

Well, I'll definitely try and squeeze in some sculpting time for zombies :)

Last edited:

Those are definitely on "to do" the list! I may need to commission an invincible costume soon!

Well, here's django all finished! Thanks for looking!

Looks great man...i especially like the hair...looks perfect

Back