CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: Calvin Candie/Agent Krueger/Jason pt III/Andy Dufresne

Just gets better and better in here Caine, you're definitely the excellence of execution, wooo!

Amazing likeness man can't wait to paint one of those....really any of your stuff is a pleasure to paint.

Funny that you just posted that, a PM is coming your way for Andy :lol

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - DiCaprio/Calvin Candie WIP Paint - Krueger/Elysium scu

Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne - Shawshank Redemption

409f3cf394b6981ae9d7e5eba43bf511_zpsaccaadab.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Spot on likeness. Amazing work!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - DiCaprio/Calvin Candie WIP Paint - Krueger/Elysium scu

Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne - Shawshank Redemption

409f3cf394b6981ae9d7e5eba43bf511_zpsaccaadab.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Omg are you going to offer these for sale? Love it!! Would love a shawshank bash!! Interested for sure if you are and amazing work as always!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: Calvin Candie/Agent Krueger/Jason pt III/Andy Dufresne

Wow! The next level. :rock

Beautiful sculpt...what a way to wake up in the morning and see that!

Awesome work Caine you really took the sculpting to the next level! :hi5:

Thanks a ton fellas! He was a lot of fun to sculpt.

Omg are you going to offer these for sale? Love it!! Would love a shawshank bash!! Interested for sure if you are and amazing work as always!

Thanks man! He's a commission piece actually. I'm not sure if the owner is offering casts.

Thanks a ton fellas! He was a lot of fun to sculpt.

Thanks man! He's a commission piece actually. I'm not sure if the owner is offering casts.

Any chance of asking? You do the casting don't you? I already started sourcing the clothing haha found some great matches! Haha maybe jumped the gun

Any chance of asking? You do the casting don't you? I already started sourcing the clothing haha found some great matches! Haha maybe jumped the gun

I'll see if the owner wants to offer any.

Here's a sculpt I did for mr. Rahmier. I don't think I need to say where it's from. Lol and he's going to offer this in the near future for anyone who's interested, keep an eye out.

04a992f36ab6ea35b93a4e0245cb0c59_zps0b44abd3.jpg

I'll see if the owner wants to offer any.

Here's a sculpt I did for mr. Rahmier. I don't think I need to say where it's from. Lol and he's going to offer this in the near future for anyone who's interested, keep an eye out.

04a992f36ab6ea35b93a4e0245cb0c59_zps0b44abd3.jpg

Looks amazing! Thanks for another top notch piece of 1:6 art my friend

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations:Candie/Agent Krueger/Jason pt III/Andy Dufresne/Drive

That looks great, who is it supposed to be?

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations:Candie/Agent Krueger/Jason pt III/Andy Dufresne/Drive

That looks great, who is it supposed to be?

Drive.

Caine,your Dufresne look amazing,i know a guy that might be interested in one if you offer it.

I'm also very interested if your Dufresne is available. Thanks.

See the owner NEEDS to offer Dufrasne cause it will get a lot of people wanting it and Rahmier84 you taking new painting commissions? Thanks Caine for asking about the casts

See the owner NEEDS to offer Dufrasne cause it will get a lot of people wanting it and Rahmier84 you taking new painting commissions? Thanks Caine for asking about the casts

The doors are closed for a few weeks but shoot me a pm bud.

Thanks to all for the comments!

Here's some more work on...DJANGO!

Back