CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - David Scwimmer

Here's my vacu-form hockey mask that I've been working on. The holes aren't exactly right, but only because This was a test and I wasn't overly concerned. This is how I'm going to make the masks or the part 3 Voorhees.
7E73BD6B-F314-4C7A-92BD-900165226B74-539-00000181C9497F30_zpsec7087a4.jpg

Vey cool,Cain :clap
Can't wait for that Jason sculpt. ;)

Look's Cool I like it that's how the Real Mask's were made.:yess:

I had a double take looking at the updated thread title. But sure enough! :lol Looks pretty great.

:lol

I did the same thing. I was thinking' Is this the Schwimmer I'm thinking of? Or is it some super rare horror movie character I never heard of.'

Last edited:

I did the same thing. I was thinking' Is this the Schwimmer I'm thinking of? Or is it some super rare horror movie character I never heard of.'

That actually made me laugh out loud. Good stuff.

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - David Scwimmer/ Matt LeBlanc WIP

Joey!!!

That is great man, and very good choice of expression :rock

Can't believe you're doing Freinds sculpts. That's some scary **** there! :lol Great work. Is Chromeskull ever going to be released?

Last edited:

Thanks guys!

Can't believe you'e doing Freinds sculpts. That's some scary **** there! :lol Great work. Is Chromeskull ever going to be released?

Lol yea I know. But If I don't then who will?!

I am going to finish that chromeskull eventually. But not for several weeks. Getting married in 3 days! Then it's off to Cali for the honeymoon. After Which I should have time to finish all unfinished projects.

Thanks guys!

Lol yea I know. But If I don't then who will?!

I am going to finish that chromeskull eventually. But not for several weeks. Getting married in 3 days! Then it's off to Cali for the honeymoon. After Which I should have time to finish all unfinished projects.

Good news. I think me and one other dude are the only ones officially interested but I'll be here when it's ready. :lol :wave Awwww snap! Congrats my friend. I wish you guys many moons together! Enjoy your trip man.

Congrats again on getting married in a few days :duff

Congrats on the wedding!

FYI...if you start a Friends list I would want to be first on it. I think my fiance would faint if I bashed Friends figures for her. :)

that ash is freaking awesome caine great work man

This was the very last Freddy sculpt from the set I made. It was the last cast I was able to produce before the mold was accidentally destroyed. I saved this for a fellow member who has been really supportive of my work. Hope he digs the paint up! Thanks for looking fellas! FYI the eyes are digital for now lol.
6a04ad421fd04d711fa93af729a31f7d_zps4b890e77.jpg

This was the very last Freddy sculpt from the set I made. It was the last cast I was able to produce before the mold was accidentally destroyed. I saved this for a fellow member who has been really supportive of my work. Hope he digs the paint up! Thanks for looking fellas! FYI the eyes are digital for now lol.

Man thats creepy. Well done. Awesome sculpt and paint up

Well done your work is awesome.

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Freddy paint up

Thanks guys! I have to admit, I wanted to keep this one for myself. Lol

That is a really nasty looking freddy:)

Am I being dunce but can't you recast of this head?
Congrats on the forthcoming nuptials;)

That is a really nasty looking freddy:)

Am I being dunce but can't you recast of this head?
Congrats on the forthcoming nuptials;)

The mold was damaged, as well as the sculpt. I'd have to resculpt it, which I'm sure I will, not sure when though.

Back