Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Crap - just got a notice that now says 6/25/13 for the non-ex!! What is going on?! :gah:

I am worried that my next e-mail from them will be the dreaded "TBD".

I'd be interested to hear from Sideshow what the delay is. What is the late challenge that has surfaced? Seems early to throw in the towel and go from 5/25 to 6/25...

I'll be pissed if the drop them like they did the 3PO bust. :impatient:

EX's will be the first to go :(

So not surprised. January usually means March when you're waiting for one statue, multiply that for two figures you get sometime around June. Yep.

Delay away is how I feel, as long as the final product is AWESOME!!!

I mean it sucks, yes, to see the constant delays but if we get this in hand and they are perfect then the delays are 100% worth it.

I mean it sucks, yes, to see the constant delays but if we get this in hand and they are perfect then the delays are 100% worth it.

:exactly:, I have my list of PFs that I must have in my collection and I am actually almost halfway there with the POs that I have. I am trying to be patient in this hobby. Otherwise it will kill you.

Just wait until next month when the new date will be 7/25. If these were truly 30 days out, shouldn't they be on the boat? How can Sideshow be off by 30 days when they said they were coming in 30 days for the last couple weeks?

I don't mind the delay to improve the product. It just seems that after 1 or 2 delays they should have had whatever issues worked out. Oh well, if it's another delay or two, it's not gonna kill me.

:lecture That's my philosophy. :lecture

I don't like delays but if a statue arrives looking awesome then I'm good and it's definitely worth it.

Back