Bulletstorm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already lost interest in this game. Maybe it would rejuvenate if I played some anarchy? :huh

I cant even get anarchy to find a match, dont know about the 360 version but the ps3 wont find one, i tried all of the router setup things about the internet to fix it with the whole nat type thing, it sucks, them selling an incomplete game, after doing all SP trophies it sucks i cant do them all

just got this game for pc and its ____ing awsome.
feels like gears. love the many ways you can kill.
just found the chick and we are moving to sarranos pod.

ohh man loving this game.

just got this game for pc and its ____ing awsome.
feels like gears. love the many ways you can kill.
just found the chick and we are moving to sarranos pod.

ohh man loving this game.

DITTO. This game is just fun and the story is really cool. Kinda stinks the sequel was cancelled because I'd love to see where they would have taken it.

It's really amazing what the Epic guys can do with the Unreal engine that it seems like no one else can do. Some of the set pieces in this game are HUGE and then suddenly they blow it up and it's moving all over the place. Just crazy cool.

DITTO. This game is just fun and the story is really cool. Kinda stinks the sequel was cancelled because I'd love to see where they would have taken it.

It's really amazing what the Epic guys can do with the Unreal engine that it seems like no one else can do. Some of the set pieces in this game are HUGE and then suddenly they blow it up and it's moving all over the place. Just crazy cool.

ohh yeaa man ! when that big monster came out of the cave after smashing it's eggs looked amazing.

yeaa the game setpieces are one of the best I have seen.
on pc this game looks incredible.

the sniper rifle is so much fun.
I cant belive I dint play this game from day one.

This game is awesome, just pure balls to the wall fun. One of my favourites

I just got this game a few months ago and though it was a blast to play.

I thought the story was pretty lousy and forgettable, but the gameplay was pretty fantastic. Glad I didn't pay $60 for it, but thought it was a bargain for the $10 that I paid.

Even though I'd prefer a sequel to Bulletstorm over Gears, I do think they'll be a good fit for it.

just finished the game.
was real fun and I cant wait for part 2.

the best part of this game is the set pieces WOW and on pc running 60fps on my gtx 590 looks unreal.

8/10 for me.

there isn't going to be a part 2 unless the devs changed their mind

People Can Fly is working on the next Gears of War game, I believe. Also, this game was meh. Not bad, just meh.

Back