Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice figurs.
Killer Sculpt and painting.
I hope Neca and Hot Toys make a Biehn Sculpt like this.

Have you other pictures from the Hicks face.

I know the words "best I've ever seen" are often misused, but even though there are some great examples on this thread, those really are the best Colonial Marines figures I've seen. :D

elvis, are you planning on removing the chin straps and adding a band on Hick's helmet and giving him a US flag patch? Only asking, as otherwise he looks like he just stepped out of the movie. ;)

Those are insanely cool Elvis, great job. :clap Could you take some more pictures of Hicks?

Anyone else spot this ebay auction?: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Cust...AzmdTW6gPj8h48dBdiu7M%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Someone wanted a Newt figure in their Aliens collection real bad. :lol

I think it's a great figure and the best 1/6 Newt made so far, (I might even have one just like it somewhere ;)), but that's a scary amount of money she went for. :eek:

Not only did I see the newt, the same seller has some "bashed" drop ship pilots that are fetching a hefty tag as well. Makes me want to sell the ones I made ASAP!!!

If the buyers are members here; Way to go out and get what you want. If the seller is a member here; Way to take what you can get!

But my mind is blown at those prices. :horror

So here is my Hudson painted by Maximus Miniatures. It's from SnyderMan (thanks, mate!) and it has some re-sculpted wet-like hair for helmet. It's not for sale, just made on the original SM cast for my custom order. Looks great, imho! The game is not over yet, Apone is still alive on my shelf. :D
Can't wait to get him and WGP-Bishop in hands! Gonna happen this month. Oboy-oboy-oboy!

Great paintjob by MM on Hudson, V-Raptor. The re-sculpted hair looks v good too. :)

bigbisont said:
Not only did I see the newt, the same seller has some "bashed" drop ship pilots that are fetching a hefty tag as well. Makes me want to sell the ones I made ASAP!!!

If the buyers are members here; Way to go out and get what you want. If the seller is a member here; Way to take what you can get!

But my mind is blown at those prices. :horror

I saw the drop ship pilots too, but hadn't checked the latest price on them. Wow! Mind blowing prices indeed. Fair play to the seller and I hope the winning bidders are very happy with their new figures.
I'm tempted to bash a drop ship pilot or two to sell, myself now. I always thought I would need to make them movie accurate up until now. ;) :lol

So here is my Hudson painted by Maximus Miniatures. It's from SnyderMan (thanks, mate!) and it has some re-sculpted wet-like hair for helmet. It's not for sale, just made on the original SM cast for my custom order. Looks great, imho! The game is not over yet, Apone is still alive on my shelf. :D
Can't wait to get him and WGP-Bishop in hands! Gonna happen this month. Oboy-oboy-oboy!

That looks great!

Can't wait to see it on a body ;)

Some progress on my marines.

P1060674_zps8abeeead.jpg

P1060687_zps14dca804.jpg

P1060688_zps07570ab4.jpg

P1060670_zpsc8c37fe4.jpg

P1060671_zps74e373f3.jpg

Holy Moly! Those look FANTASTIC!!!! :clap :hi5: :thud:

THanks guys here's some newer pics.

stop pm'ing me those are not for sale. lol

I got lucky and bought some customized Hurricane shoulder lamp, yes they light up for real!!!

IMG_0645_zps8e88ba98.jpg

IMG_0646_zpscbc7ab59.jpg

IMG_0647_zpsf9c36da2.jpg

THanks fellas.

Here's where i'm at with my marines.

Obviously still a lot of work on all of them but it is shaping up nicely.
This will be my never ending project.

P1060888_zpsc0f0cbca.jpg

P1060889_zps529a0481.jpg

P1060891_zps32efe3ac.jpg

P1060899_zps97937727.jpg

P1060896_zps10d01c0a.jpg

P1060903_zpsfac744a5.jpg

P1060901_zps3dfd64ec.jpg

P1060915_zps8de1288f.jpg

P1060917_zps3a308ba9.jpg

P1060910_zps89f1ccb1.jpg

Last edited:
Those look amazing! Really inspiring. Need to get photos up of my hudson progress soon.

Quick question, where are you guys getting those great looking belt tools/pop guns?

This will be my never ending project.
LOOOL! So true. You just CAN'T finish your USCM marines. Ever. Never. So much to do for them. Always. LOL. :rotfl

They're looking nice. I really like Hicks expression you've done with eyes direction and helmet.
But I still don't take pity that I have mine with no helmet. ))) Want to see your Vasq! *___*

Are you going to repaint pulse rifle's counters into red? :|
Also I think that you need to level up shoulders to your Bishop. The neck looks too long, bro.

And we really need some good custom set to do Newt. (((((((((((((((((((

Finally gonna get Hudsom and Bishop this week! :thud:

Last edited:
Back