Building the Ultimate Marcus Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick tutorial on the neck modification to fit onto a Hot Toys muscle body.
First carefully remove the neck stump, cutting just below the hairline at the back so a tiny strip of flesh is between the hair and the cut.
Cut underneath the jaw at the front, any neck left will look like a double-chin. At the side cut beneath the jawline to the back hairline cut. Then even out so both sides are symmetrical.
Hollow out the inside or the head will ride up on the rubber neck and he will look like a giraffe! Do not make it too thin here, about 1/2 mm should be enough. The hollow should extend to about 1 1/2 cm inside the head.
Remove any excess left behind and sand gently to curve the edges of the cuts and make it look professional.
If the head drops down nicely into position and looks right you are almost done... if not hollow out some more until it does.
Then you just need to pack out the top of the head and get a nice tight seal... I used Siligum and popped the head into position. It is now fully posable, sits well and is removable.
Dizzy

Nice work Dizzy! Looks pretty good so far... although something about him wearing only his jacket doesn't seem right... like it's out of place or something is missing.... I don't know maybe that's just me... Still absolutely awesome!

I am sure he doesn't have a t-shirt on in the movie when he is face to face with Connor after the hydrobot fight.
Some fresh pics done in the brief 5 mins of sunshine today.
Dizzy

I am sure he doesn't have a t-shirt on in the movie when he is face to face with Connor after the hydrobot fight.
Some fresh pics done in the brief 5 mins of sunshine today.
Dizzy

Looks amazing...

BTW is that an Aoshima he's holding?

BTW is that an Aoshima he's holding?

No mate, it is an endo head I casted from Hot Toys for my son... he has a T700, T800 and we are going to do a T600 skull later this weekend.
Dizzy

No mate, it is an endo head I casted from Hot Toys for my son... he has a T700, T800 and we are going to do a T600 skull later this weekend.
Dizzy

Oh. I'd be too scared to put my T-700 endo into silicone, especially the head. Didn't know it could be sucessfully done!

Oh. I'd be too scared to put my T-700 endo into silicone, especially the head. Didn't know it could be sucessfully done!

I use a silicone gum... sets solid in 5 mins and no residue.
Dizzy

Would you be able to do this to my marcus?

I can provide you with a casting of the ribcage, stomach bars and ragged skin to attach to a Truetype... I recently did this for another board member. Just pm me.
Dizzy

Terminator Revelation....

WIP:
BD023.jpg

BD019.jpg

BD027.jpg

Thanks to ONEYE for the Endo hand. :cool:
It's now fully articulated.

Last edited:
Wow! Could the endo hand be done to my Marcus without lossing all the skin off of his arm?

Its a neat bash but, really..Marcus does not have T-800 arms.

Its a neat bash but, really..Marcus does not have T-800 arms.

Here we go.....
If you look at the arms that Hot Toys gave him, my bash is a hell of a lot more accurate. The only difference is that Marcus has a skinnier frame, a piston around the elbow, and some wiring.
Marcus_endo.jpg

Back